Hacking HELP what is the BEST card

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Look at the comparison chart and look for yourself. It's between Cyclo, Acekard and Supercard. Cyclo has more features but less updated (Not that they need more updates. Everything works fine as it is. And when there's a major release that has AP a fix is made quickly.)

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
luke_c said:
Look at the comparison chart and look for yourself. It's between Cyclo, Acekard and Supercard. Cyclo has more features but less updated (Not that they need more updates. Everything works fine as it is. And when there's a major release that has AP a fix is made quickly.)
m3 is fairly good on the chatry too why does nobody give respect to my lovely m3?
wub.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
luke_c said:
Not really
All carts look good in that chart
tongue.gif

Now don't start arguing about whats the best cart
Every cart has disadvantages and every cart (besides R4) has advantages
So you can't really say that one cart (except R4
tongue.gif
) sucks

If you want GBA support, you'd better choose M3 though
For the rest they're about equal I'd say

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Didn't the M3 team not pay Moonshell for his work on Sakura and give Ruldpoh (the Scene guy, not the reindeer) a C&D order because they didn't want GBAexplodaer working on thier carts?

I have an AK2 and it does everything I want. If want features such as RTS you may want to look at the Cyclo, M3 and Supercard. Personally I don't thinkt he Cyclo can justify it's cost, whilst regarding the supercard it may be best to wait for the SCDSTWO to come out as it has it has it's own CPU which allows GBA emulation adn and has the potential for greater homebrew development.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
jakob95 said:
RTS is not stable. It doesn't work in Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story, it freezes once you load your RTS in Smackdown VS Raw. You can't do the last puzzle in Professor Layton The Diabolical Box if RTS is enabled. And other games which I can't remember. Plus slow updates and everytime they update they break another game that worked perfectly last update.
that was before in their last update everything is fixed up except for zelda rts.

Yeah gamekool is good

I am actually still using 1.43...

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jakob95 said:
Rockstar said:
jakob95 said:
RTS is not stable. It doesn't work in Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story, it freezes once you load your RTS in Smackdown VS Raw. You can't do the last puzzle in Professor Layton The Diabolical Box if RTS is enabled. And other games which I can't remember. Plus slow updates and everytime they update they break another game that worked perfectly last update.
that was before in their last update everything is fixed up except for zelda rts.

Yeah gamekool is good

I am actually still using 1.43...
lol thats why its like saying akaio sucks because it has bad game compatibility and then the guy says im using akaio 1.2

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
Because nothing in it is stable. The RTS isn't stable, the game compatibility is bad and it freezes in random times. Sakura isn't even that good for Multimedia I don't even use it for MP3/DPG support since it can't support the new DPG4 so I still use Moonshell on it. Plus everything isn't organized it creates .cht files in the Games folder making it messy but AKAIO puts everything related to the games into the AIO folder somewhere.

Jakob don't be mad just because you bought a cheap micro sd. RTS is completely stable for me.

Plus I'm pretty sure Sakura supports DPG4. Oh and your organized argument is laughable, I also suppose turning in your work separately with your answers to a test is also less organized? No it's not because if your work and answers are separate your teacher has a larger chance of loosing one or the other.

If you don't understand the metaphor sitting right in front of you then you're just a huge failure to all trolling fanboys (which is what you are).

Also I think we should try and start up a petition to make an auto topic deleter that will delete any sort of topic with the keywords: "best", "flashcart", and "help"

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
limesherbert said:
um why is acekard 2i better than acekard 2? doesn't the "i" mean its compatible with dsi and thats it?
As the 2i is DSi compatible, it's slightly more future-proof (maybe not by much)

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
limesherbert said:
um why is acekard 2i better than acekard 2? doesn't the "i" mean its compatible with dsi and thats it?

That's pretty much correct. I don't know why anyone would prefer one over the other.

Its because the 2i has a better build quality (won't break as fast as the 2.1 does) Plus its glued shut so it would look like a real DS game.

I will be downloading the new 1.45 firmware today for the M3 and see if they fixed any of the problems we all had.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tattar8 said:
Xamus ace said:
cyclods is the best so far
It's on par with a lot of the other carts so far, excluding R4 clones, in all aspects except the price. It's overpriced.
It's above par, to be honest, especially with the research they're implementing into Stealth Mode. For what it is, the price is very reasonable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c