Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Richite said:
i got a ds lite a i want to buy a flash card any suggestion
laugh.gif
The noob question of the year.
I like the acekard 2i. But thats just me.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok im giving the Pros of the m3 real perfect bundle:
Best GBA game support
GBA Game Support
Rumble Pack
Web Browser support
100% Compatibility
Fast Updates
Best GUI(Sakura)
Can play Music,Games,Videos,Pictures And Text all from one firmware
Real time Save
Real time Guide
Slow Motion
FULLY skinnable

All that for only $30 and if you dont want the firt two features it will just cost $16

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because nothing in it is stable. The RTS isn't stable, the game compatibility is bad and it freezes in random times. Sakura isn't even that good for Multimedia I don't even use it for MP3/DPG support since it can't support the new DPG4 so I still use Moonshell on it. Plus everything isn't organized it creates .cht files in the Games folder making it messy but AKAIO puts everything related to the games into the AIO folder somewhere.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KazoWAR said:
Rockstar said:
jakob95 said:
Get an Acekard 2i with a EZ-Flash 3in1. M3 sucks
yadda yadda yadda sucks because...?

Obvious fanboi.
who?

QUOTE(jakob95 @ Dec 28 2009, 05:34 PM)
Because nothing in it is stable. The RTS isn't stable, the game compatibility is bad and it freezes in random times. Sakura isn't even that good for Multimedia I don't even use it for MP3/DPG support since it can't support the new DPG4 so I still use Moonshell on it. Plus everything isn't organized it creates .cht files in the Games folder making it messy but AKAIO puts everything related to the games into the AIO folder somewhere.
RTS is pretty stable for me it only doesnt work in spirit tracks.
Game compatibility is 100% ATM!
Freezes? Never freezes for me you have a fucked up m3
MP3/DPG?Thats your choice some people dont use dp4 and i fyou want dpg4 you can use moonshell in m3
YOu cant see the .cht files in the menu so why the fuck is taht bothering you?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RTS is not stable. It doesn't work in Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story, it freezes once you load your RTS in Smackdown VS Raw. You can't do the last puzzle in Professor Layton The Diabolical Box if RTS is enabled. And other games which I can't remember. Plus slow updates and everytime they update they break another game that worked perfectly last update.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jakob95 said:
RTS is not stable. It doesn't work in Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story, it freezes once you load your RTS in Smackdown VS Raw. You can't do the last puzzle in Professor Layton The Diabolical Box if RTS is enabled. And other games which I can't remember. Plus slow updates and everytime they update they break another game that worked perfectly last update.
that was before in their last update everything is fixed up except for zelda rts.

Yeah gamekool is good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: LMAO