Hacking HELP! Wanna Unbrick Wii

DeckarMiles

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
1
Country
United States
Hi my name is Deckar Miles and i am new to this website. I have a black wii with 4.3U update and it is bricked and i downloaded from WAD mangager on priiloader and I received an error and i rebooted and i ended up with a black screen. I tried loading priiloader and it failed. Can anybody help me by emailing me a downloadable link how to unbrick my black wii?
Best Regards and Thank you.
 
Do you have a NAND backup? Did you try holding 'reset' to bring up the priiloader menu right when you power on your wii?

Yes, I understand that you tried getting into priiloader again, but with you being a noob and you incorrectly referencing things, I can safely assume that you do not know the proper way to bring up the priiloader menu.

If you don't have a nand backup then you are screwed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
My wii is fully black and i hold reset alot of times and i accidently installed a system wad using priiloader and no i dont have nand backup. Am I screwed or is there another way? If so, Thanks.
 
Do you have a NAND backup? Did you try holding 'reset' to bring up the priiloader menu right when you power on your wii?

Yes, I understand that you tried getting into priiloader again, but with you being a noob and you incorrectly referencing things, I can safely assume that you do not know the proper way to bring up the priiloader menu.

If you don't have a nand backup then you are screwed.
FYI I been using priiloader i am new to the unbricking not for hacking my wii. I am not a noob to this hacking.
 
Correct yourself. Apparently you are still a noob because you have made mistakes. There is no redeeming yourself. You have already failed your wii. Lets focus on how to fix your mistakes instead of focusing on how you made the mistakes if you want help.
 
Do you have a NAND backup? Did you try holding 'reset' to bring up the priiloader menu right when you power on your wii?

Yes, I understand that you tried getting into priiloader again, but with you being a noob and you incorrectly referencing things, I can safely assume that you do not know the proper way to bring up the priiloader menu.

If you don't have a nand backup then you are screwed.
FYI I been using priiloader i am new to the unbricking not for hacking my wii. I am not a noob to this hacking.


If you borked your Priiloader install and you don't have a NAND backup then yes.
You're boned.

Afaik the only solution is to buy a new Wii and resell the old one for parts.
 
The only other solution I can think of, which I don't even know if it would work:

If he had his Wii's private keys dumped from XXYYZZ by bushing or similar, he could possibly use that old app betwiin to change a nand dump from someone else to work with his Wii, right?

I don't have much experience with unbricking Wiis, so feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted