HELP! Wanna Unbrick Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by DeckarMiles, Jul 20, 2012.

Jul 20, 2012

HELP! Wanna Unbrick Wii by DeckarMiles at 1:56 AM (1,782 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. DeckarMiles
    OP

Newcomer DeckarMiles Newbie

United States
    Hi my name is Deckar Miles and i am new to this website. I have a black wii with 4.3U update and it is bricked and i downloaded from WAD mangager on priiloader and I received an error and i rebooted and i ended up with a black screen. I tried loading priiloader and it failed. Can anybody help me by emailing me a downloadable link how to unbrick my black wii?
    Best Regards and Thank you.

2. DinohScene

Member DinohScene The Gift of Dino

Antarctica
    Have you got a NAND backup?

If so then you can flash the NAND back to the console with a hardware flasher

3. DeadlyFoez

Member DeadlyFoez Banned

United States
    Do you have a NAND backup? Did you try holding 'reset' to bring up the priiloader menu right when you power on your wii?

Yes, I understand that you tried getting into priiloader again, but with you being a noob and you incorrectly referencing things, I can safely assume that you do not know the proper way to bring up the priiloader menu.

If you don't have a nand backup then you are screwed.

1 person likes this.
  4. DeckarMiles
    OP

United States
    My wii is fully black and i hold reset alot of times and i accidently installed a system wad using priiloader and no i dont have nand backup. Am I screwed or is there another way? If so, Thanks.

5. DeckarMiles
    OP

United States
    FYI I been using priiloader i am new to the unbricking not for hacking my wii. I am not a noob to this hacking.

6. DeadlyFoez

Member DeadlyFoez Banned

United States
    Correct yourself. Apparently you are still a noob because you have made mistakes. There is no redeeming yourself. You have already failed your wii. Lets focus on how to fix your mistakes instead of focusing on how you made the mistakes if you want help.

7. ComeTurismO

Member ComeTurismO CTO

Canada
    The story of you and that Wii is over like what deadlyfoez aid. Right other people?

8. DinohScene

Member DinohScene The Gift of Dino

Antarctica

If you borked your Priiloader install and you don't have a NAND backup then yes.
    You're boned.

Afaik the only solution is to buy a new Wii and resell the old one for parts.

9. daxtsu

Member daxtsu -

Antarctica
    The only other solution I can think of, which I don't even know if it would work:

If he had his Wii's private keys dumped from XXYYZZ by bushing or similar, he could possibly use that old app betwiin to change a nand dump from someone else to work with his Wii, right?

I don't have much experience with unbricking Wiis, so feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.