HELP!! Vita with V1.67!!!!

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by jefferio, May 3, 2015.

1. jefferio
    OP

jefferio Newbie

Newcomer
    May 3, 2015
    Hi guys. Desperately need help with this. So I haven't touched my vita for a while! Just turned it on today to discover I'm still on the 1.67 firmware. Been researching as best I can on how to get a TN-V loader on. Downside is I don't own a PS3. I tried to buy a game on the store on my laptop Numbast) hoping I could send it to my Vita without accessing store on it but it doesn't seem to have worked. Any ideas what I can try next?! Thank you in advance [​IMG]

2. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

Oct 8, 2007
    United States
  3. jefferio
    OP

jefferio Newbie

Newcomer
    May 3, 2015
    Tried the manual update guide from there. Get an error C3-10968-4? I posted on the forum but no one has replied :glare:

4. jefferio
    OP

jefferio Newbie

Newcomer
    May 3, 2015
    Also tried the recovery mode update in the same guide but get software already up to date message. Can't believe after all this time and having such a low firmware I'm struggling to to get any sort of hack/homebrew sorted!!

5. SirByte

SirByte GBAtemp Fan

Dec 30, 2012
    Canada
    I still have a wifi+3g VITA kicking around at 1.69 firmware. Since I have 2 PSP1000, 2 3Ks and 2 go's I don't really care about the PSP emulator. I'm just waiting around for some kind of native VITA hack. If there's no native hack by the time my production VITA breaks down for good, I'll just update to the most current version and switch PSN over.