alcab

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello!

I finally decided to install the last version of priiloader in my vWii. It all works flawlessly, but i have noticed that priiloader is causing a problem in USB Loader GX.

Wii U with lastest version of Aroma environment
vWii mode
priiloader: https://github.com/DacoTaco/priiloader/releases/tag/0.10.0-RC3
Usb Loader GX: https://github.com/wiidev/usbloadergx/releases/tag/v3.0-r1281

First of all, the problem is always present, it doesn't matter if I launch USB Loader from the Homebrew Channel, the Forwarder Channel in the system menu, or even from Priiloader.

And the problem is that, when I launch a game in USB Loader GX and the animated banner is shown, the "settings" and "start" buttons DO NOT appear on screen. I can press the buttons, they are there, but I cannot see them. The only way I have found to solve the issue until now is uninstalling priiloader completely.

Searching on the internet, I have found that someone had a similar problem a long time ago:
https://sourceforge.net/p/usbloadergx/issues/2283/

From what I understand, this could be related to the AHBProtection. But more than that, I do not know how to solve the issue.

I'd be very grateful if anyone could help me.

ber71

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Same here. Didn't pay attention to that, really. Probably related to the installation of priiloader into my vwii.

Reactions: alcab

watamalanwiigamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, did you find a fix to this? I've been trying to run a Japanese version of Rythm Heaven fever on my vwii but feared of a possible brick so i installed priiloader, but now i have the same issue as you and in games, some ui stuff is gone.

alcab

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No. But we know now what caused the issue. We are still waiting for an update for USB Loader GX, but its current developer left the scene some time ago. I really hope he is well.

https://dacotaco.github.io/priiload...-any-known-problems-that-i-should-be-aware-of

vWii only - USB Loader GX currently has graphical glitches with the Channel Banners when Priiloader is installed
The developer fixed the bug, and the update for it will be released in the future.
To load the games before the USB Loader GX update comes out, you can go to the loader’s GUI settings and set Game Window Mode to Rotating Disc. (That allows you to access game settings easily and start the game.)

pistonfish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And the ones that aren't afraid of being anonymous get it the worst
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh he said this to me, get over it Sunflower
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the internet is and can get nasty really fast
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but it's the same ones whining about them being a victim when they want negative attention for others lol
    +3
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    although having a bad day or bad card dealt in life is just a personal issue, how you communicate to others will determine how others will treat you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No not really some people just act a certain way to please the crowd it's the internet
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    yeah, there's those also, they act entirely different compared to their RL persona
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even in life you have fake crumbs that act a certain way just to please other friends
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i call those just asskissers
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can spend years talking to each other and stop suddenly just because others don't like you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Goes back to the oh I wanna fit in with this crowd type
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I don't even have blood related family members left that I can talk to anymore, everyone is estranged
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I live by if it happens to you it can happen to them and most likely will so fuck them
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's funny how life works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A cycle of payback and I told you so
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sometimes I don't know if I'm frustated or happy

:wacko:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wanted to jerk off but my straight jacket won't let me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    wait,...BDSM don't use straight jackets, what kinda horsin' around are you even up to? nevermind, dun wanna know
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I didn't fall asleep with the jacket on
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    good luck, dun get butraped by ancientboi and you're gud
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Other way around ancientboi wants to be buttraped
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Only if you're too close to where he is.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I didn't sleep earlier because I spent the night completing a bunch achievements in my favorite mega man x game
    NinStar @ NinStar: I didn't sleep earlier because I spent the night completing a bunch achievements in my favorite...