Hacking help! updated dsi

godden18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys.ive been using my R4I GOLD for a while now with no problems.but last night i update the dsi to 1.4.1 firmware and now the r4 wont work.
every time i load it up,it comes up on the screen.

An error has occurred.
press and hold the power button to turn the system off.

now,ive looked around the net and found you can update the kernal on the r4.so i downloaded the update,put it on my memory card in the r4 and powered up the dsi and BANG its still the same.

so my question is.is there anway to sort this problem out?

thanks guys.

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
put your card in a ds lite or ds phat and run the card-update/fix..... since you did the dsi-update first you cant acess the card to do the card fix so now you need to find a ds lite/phat or you are sol.

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For w/e reason, when i bought my flashcarts they were not updated for 1.4.1 and I had 2 DSiXLs so i was pretty screwed. So what I did was go to gamestop and ask to see one of their DSLs and powered it on put the flashcart in and ran the update. The employee said they don't charge the systems so you will need some luck.

I love gamestop but some of the ppl there(yes I kno almost anyone will say they ALL are dumb) are pretty stupid @_@, I mean i essentially hacked my DS inside the store.

in case of flamers, i kno you odnt hack your ds but geeze stop being picky, flashcarts are a hack of the ds, it's the same in my eyes and i've been hacking PSPs for 3 years.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM