Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, I need a little help here.

I have a PAL Wii with the following:
-Wiikey 1 with the last Firmware Update;
-cIOS Rev 15;
-Wii Update 4.1;
-HomeBrew Channel Updated (to use Gecko OS and NeoGamma R7 to boot two "special games": New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Rabbids Go Home).

GAMES:
Right now everything works using Disc Channel excepts Rabbids Go Home (It wants to update on Disc Channel but I can play it using NeoGamma R7), New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Error booting from Disc Channel, but playes well using NeoGamma R7 - didnt tried booting with Gecko OS), and finally Metroid Prime Trilogy (Error 001 booting with Disc Channel and NeoGamma ... but it works with Gecko OS until I choose a game to play: Error 001 again).

CHANNELS:
I want to update some channels, but Wii Shop wants to Update and I cant get through.

What I need to do to resolve this problems?

Can I, and should I update to 4.2? How? If not, How I update just Wii Shop Channel?

Thanks for the attention.

Rexobias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks ...

I'm thinking using the online updater. Just two questions:
-after it, my Shop Channel will be working?
-This will kill some functions of my Wiikey? For example, I can run through the Disc Channel all games, even NTSC and changed games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool