ckjong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not sure if anyone here is having this problem. I can't seem to load the Daxter (EUR) iso. It shows in 'Game' - 'Memory Stick' and the game preview runs. But when I try to run it, the screen goes blank and nothing happens. I can still exit back to the XMB via the 'Home' button though. My PSP is running on 3.40 OE-A and I've tried running the game on plain iso as well as cso. Both does not work. Any ideas guys?

ckjong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
set the cpu speed to 266mhz for iso/cso in the recovery menu.

I tried what you suggested but it still does not work.
frown.gif

I was previously running the CPU at 333mhz.

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are you sure you're download didn't corrupt and your source was a good ISO? I'd just say to download it again elsewhere.

Alternatively, you could try opening it in UMDGen and rearranging the files into a bootable image, sometimes rippers will make a hash of it and you have to try to fix it yourself.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think daxter might be a game that requires a UMD...any UMD game in the drive. If you have a custom firmware like 3.40 OE-A, go into the recovery menu and disable the don't use UMD option. There are a couple of games like this i.e. Monster Hunter Freedom, Gurumin, etc.

ckjong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are you sure you're download didn't corrupt and your source was a good ISO? I'd just say to download it again elsewhere.

Alternatively, you could try opening it in UMDGen and rearranging the files into a bootable image, sometimes rippers will make a hash of it and you have to try to fix it yourself.

Hmmm, I checked the release info for the iso. It seems that the one I downloaded is around 800MB while the size of the full iso is suppose to be 1.30GB. I guess the problem lies with the iso, I'll find one with the correct size and download it to try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Welcome back