[HELP] Unable to load Daxter(EUR) ISO

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by ckjong, Jun 2, 2007.

1. ckjong
    OP

ckjong Member

Newcomer
    May 26, 2006
    I'm not sure if anyone here is having this problem. I can't seem to load the Daxter (EUR) iso. It shows in 'Game' - 'Memory Stick' and the game preview runs. But when I try to run it, the screen goes blank and nothing happens. I can still exit back to the XMB via the 'Home' button though. My PSP is running on 3.40 OE-A and I've tried running the game on plain iso as well as cso. Both does not work. Any ideas guys?

2. lenselijer

lenselijer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 27, 2006
    Netherlands
    set the cpu speed to 266mhz for iso/cso in the recovery menu.

3. ckjong
    OP

ckjong Member

Newcomer
    May 26, 2006
    I tried what you suggested but it still does not work. [​IMG]

I was previously running the CPU at 333mhz.

4. Bowser128

Bowser128 King Koopa

May 26, 2006
    England
    Are you sure you're download didn't corrupt and your source was a good ISO? I'd just say to download it again elsewhere.

Alternatively, you could try opening it in UMDGen and rearranging the files into a bootable image, sometimes rippers will make a hash of it and you have to try to fix it yourself.

5. Jiggah

Jiggah GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 9, 2002
    United States
    I think daxter might be a game that requires a UMD...any UMD game in the drive. If you have a custom firmware like 3.40 OE-A, go into the recovery menu and disable the don't use UMD option. There are a couple of games like this i.e. Monster Hunter Freedom, Gurumin, etc.

6. ckjong
    OP

ckjong Member

Newcomer
    May 26, 2006
    Hmmm, I checked the release info for the iso. It seems that the one I downloaded is around 800MB while the size of the full iso is suppose to be 1.30GB. I guess the problem lies with the iso, I'll find one with the correct size and download it to try.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice