Gaming help the music wont stop!!!!

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GOD!!!! You ,must be suffering. Either Unplug your speakers, or start up task manager, and end the itunes process.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Open task manager

click "Processes"

find "itunes.exe"

end process

Sora and Hakoda beat me to it
ohnoes.png

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would laugh if this was a new virus that makes iTunes continually play Justin Beiber and make iTunes.exe a system task so you couldn't end process.
laugh.gif

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joktan said:
thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you ended my sufering:)it was killin me....

Posts merged

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you ended my sufering:)it was killin me....

It's ok, now go put on some good music. Within a week or 2 you'll be in a steady recovery.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
One time, this happened to me and it was playing music from Project 64. I tried the exact stuff in this thread, and there was no process for project 64 running, and the computer said it wasn't running at all. The computer needed a full reboot. XD

I suffered because it was the embarrasing music from.... Ummmm... Mario Kart. In a two second loop. From the beginning of Rainbow Road. The loop always stopped right before the melody.

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Inunah said:
One time, this happened to me and it was playing music from Project 64. I tried the exact stuff in this thread, and there was no process for project 64 running, and the computer said it wasn't running at all. The computer needed a full reboot. XD

I suffered because it was the embarrasing music from.... Ummmm... Mario Kart. In a two second loop. From the beginning of Rainbow Road. The loop always stopped right before the melody.
That happened to me aswell. But i fixed it by reopening P64 and starting the same game the music is coming from and then closing it before any music starts.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What an hilariously horrible problem.
ohnoes.png

I feel for you, I'd rather listen to Vogon poetry.
mellow.gif

I'm surprised you could last without smashing the thing to pieces.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
boof222 said:
Inunah said:

That happened to me aswell. But i fixed it by reopening P64 and starting the same game the music is coming from and then closing it before any music starts.
I tried that too... It just ended up starting even more music, but the second overlay of music stopped when I x'd off the window.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-