Homebrew Help stuck on system transfer 11.1 -> 11.0

PoppaDre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just followed the DSi Ware downgrade guide https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade using Fieldrunners. I used a O3DSXL 11.1 as the source and a N3DSXL 11.0 as the target. Spoofed it with ctr-httpwn using OoT3dhax. Went though the whole process. Selected use PC to transfer data to new SD card. Now my N3ds is stuck on "System Transfer" screen trying to connect to the internet and gives me an Error Code 005-4273. Has anyone encouterd this? How do I fix it? Thanks!

lasercut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im' pretty sure both system needs to be on the same firmware to enable system transfer. seeing as you have OoThax you can upgrade n3ds to 11.1 and system transfer, then use OoThax to downgrade

PoppaDre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I power on the console it goes straight to the system transfer menu. Is there a way to boot to oot3d? and by pass the system transfer?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
When I power on the console it goes straight to the system transfer menu. Is there a way to boot to oot3d? and by pass the system transfer?
There's a button combination you can press on boot which will load the cartridge, but I don't think you can use *hax by doing this since the home menu isn't loaded. I'm not really sure though as I've only read about it once.

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I just followed the DSi Ware downgrade guide https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade using Fieldrunners. I used a O3DSXL 11.1 as the source and a N3DSXL 11.0 as the target. Spoofed it with ctr-httpwn using OoT3dhax. Went though the whole process. Selected use PC to transfer data to new SD card. Now my N3ds is stuck on "System Transfer" screen trying to connect to the internet and gives me an Error Code 005-4273. Has anyone encouterd this? How do I fix it? Thanks!
The simplest question to ask is: Do you have the DNS on auto obtain or are you using Tubehax DNS on target console?

Button combination for recovery mode is L+R+UP+A while powering up. FYI

PoppaDre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The simplest question to ask is: Do you have the DNS on auto obtain or are you using Tubehax DNS on target console?

Button combination for recovery mode is L+R+UP+A while powering up. FYI

Thanks cravas I actually just thought of the DNS. I'm at work now and powered the 3ds on. Since I am not on wifi it let me go to internet settings which reminded me that i set the primary DNS to 107.211.140.065 in order to block the browser check while using 11.0. I set the DNS back to auto and hopefully this works. 3 more hours at my desk before I can try it out at home. This could also be why the recovery mode was unable to update.

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks cravas I actually just thought of the DNS. I'm at work now and powered the 3ds on. Since I am not on wifi it let me go to internet settings which reminded me that i set the primary DNS to 107.211.140.065 in order to block the browser check while using 11.0. I set the DNS back to auto and hopefully this works. 3 more hours at my desk before I can try it out at home. This could also be why the recovery mode was unable to update.

I'm pretty sure that it will work now but keep us posted, ;)

PoppaDre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looks like getting to the internet settings and changing the dns back to auto worked! Ill continue the downgrade and hopefully the hack later this evening when i get back from the gym! Thanks for the help guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay