Homebrew HELP!!! STRANGE RAINBOW LIGHT RANDOMLY APPEARED WHILE PLAYING!

Alderani

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've heard it could brick your console, is that true?? I haven't installed anything weird; just hShop, emulators of various consoles, some neat apps I will never use (like Google Translate) and some music for the Nintendo 3DS Sound app. I was playing CTGP-7 v1.5, and I've heard the same thing happened to other people while playing the very same mod. It was the Star Slope track, if that matters, towards the end. As soon as I saw it, I panicked and I turned off the console. I turned it on again and it seemingly works, but I'm still worried. Any tips?

Domestica

Hatsune Miku's Husband
Trophies
Website
dtapple.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
I've heard it could brick your console, is that true?? I haven't installed anything weird; just hShop, emulators of various consoles, some neat apps I will never use (like Google Translate) and some music for the Nintendo 3DS Sound app. I was playing CTGP-7 v1.5, and I've heard the same thing happened to other people while playing the very same mod. It was the Star Slope track, if that matters, towards the end. As soon as I saw it, I panicked and I turned off the console. I turned it on again and it seemingly works, but I'm still worried. Any tips?
This is a feature within the modpack. Your 3DS is fine!

Reactions: gameboy64

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gotta lube up diidy to change characters