Homebrew [HELP] Spoof Animal Crossing: New Leaf firmware check

MajoraMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I recently installed the Legit CIA of Animal Crossing: New Leaf on my O3DS with 10.3. The game works fine with the exception of one feature. The main menu of the game has an option to download update data. This is required to access some parts of the game. Problem is, when you attempt to do this, the game presents a system error screen saying I must update to the newest firmware. I have yet to find a way around this and was hoping someone here could help. I have the newest version of NVer installed and I am able to get on the eShop by using Hans. The update data for this game is not available as an eShop download though so this is not a solution. Anyone have any ideas on this?

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I recently installed the Legit CIA of Animal Crossing: New Leaf on my O3DS with 10.3. The game works fine with the exception of one feature. The main menu of the game has an option to download update data. This is required to access some parts of the game. Problem is, when you attempt to do this, the game presents a system error screen saying I must update to the newest firmware. I have yet to find a way around this and was hoping someone here could help. I have the newest version of NVer installed and I am able to get on the eShop by using Hans. The update data for this game is not available as an eShop download though so this is not a solution. Anyone have any ideas on this?
You should downgrade to 9.2 and emunand to 10.5. If you think you're done with memchunkhax2, just upgrade to 10.5 on sysnand. However, this will lock you out of downgrading and installing legit cias. Any legit cias you install on 10.3 will be redownloadable from the eshop on 10.5

Manito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Animal Crossing has no updates. I read somewhere that the "update data" feature was only for the Japanese version and that the USA version already has the latest in it.

MajoraMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Animal Crossing has no updates. I read somewhere that the "update data" feature was only for the Japanese version and that the USA version already has the latest in it.
Well, in that case never mind. I was unaware of this. Why would they leave the update data feature in the game I wonder?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1