OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi Guys,

Just started with soma bringer (english patched) and the first problem i ran into was choosing the character with power and weapons.

Is there a best combination? Or doesnt it make any difference?

Found this site, but also not a best combination mentioned on there....
Code:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245778

Regards,
M_B

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Depends on your fighting style, if you like to rush in and smash the living hell out of the enemy go for the more offensive type (I haven't played this in a year, so I don't know the specifics). If you want a balanced melee fighter go for the one that can equip a shield and a sword at the same time. If you want to stand at a corner and kill the enemy from afar, go for the mage or the archer/gunner. I personally used the archer, after leveling up to a pretty high level and unlocking a lot of skills, it dealt pretty heavy damage and can kill monsters quickly before your teammates even reach them.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would not suggest ranged attackers because they are horribly slow, and most of this game is just beatdown.
My suggestion is to pick a Kampf, for fastest attacking. I don't believe the character matters much, with just a few minor stat differences here and there. Pick the one that's most suited to your personality.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1