help sky3ds+ and ninjhax 2.5 pls.

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Richmanngo, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Richmanngo
    OP

Richmanngo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2016
    hello guys, my problem is i have a N3DS xl ver. 10.3.0.28U .i need to run the region free loader so im aiming for the ninjhax 2.5 as i saw it can run at 10.3. my problem is i have read the instructions clearly and followed it but everytime i do it i end up with red screen. and sometimes when i look at my sd card the (boot.3dsx file) becoming (boot.3dsx.bad BAD file) . what ever test i did it ends up with red screen. what i did is this so pls help me out if i have something im missing.

first i format my card to fat32 then as for sky3ds+ i set up my game.bin then after it install i already deleted it so i have a fresh zero cintent on sd card.
    then i put the starterkit form ninjhax 2.5 then i have
    3ds folder
    theme folder
    boot.3dsx file
    v-cubn (3ds) cubic ninja game

thats all. i know that this forum does not support pirate but is that the one im doing wrong?
    pls help i wanted to play the mhx cause its region is jap. thank you.

2. einhuman197

einhuman197 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 17, 2015
    Germany
    Inside your bootloader (´◉◞౪◟◉)
    You have to put ninjhax files on your system sd card :D

3. Redferne

Redferne GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 28, 2015
    There is no need to create multiple topic especially when you already got an answer in the first one.

4. Richmanngo
    OP

Richmanngo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2016
    sir ein, i put the files in the root of my sd card the three files. the boot,3ds folder and theme folder. i installed the brew but its stuck at red screen. il try to take a screen shot or take a pic ok. thanks.