Help Setting Up Browserhax & Themehax

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by T_Gaming, Oct 22, 2015.

1. T_Gaming
    OP

T_Gaming Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    United States
    I need help setting up browserhax and themehax for my 3DS... Can you give me pointers as to how to do so?

2. Allahu_Spooky_Cena

Allahu_Spooky_Cena Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2015
    England
    Which firmware version are you on first?

3. T_Gaming
    OP

T_Gaming Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    United States
    10.1.0-27U

4. JustAKirby

JustAKirby GBAtemp Fan

Oct 7, 2015
    United States
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    There is a thread that contains clear steps on how to install both exploits. If you are aware of this, what are the problems you are experiencing? (it is important that I note that both exploits have been patched with the latest firmware)

5. Allahu_Spooky_Cena

Allahu_Spooky_Cena Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2015
    England
    First of all, don't update to anything higher than this because you will lose easy methods of getting homebrew.
    Then, have a look at this thread: http://gbatemp.net/threads/yellows8s-browserhax-thread.398132/
    Download boot.3dsx before you do browser hax.
    If it isn't working, try deleting your cookies and history and try again.

After you've got browser hax working you can use themehax to use homebrew offline.

Last edited by Allahu_Spooky_Cena, Oct 22, 2015
    JustAKirby likes this.
  6. T_Gaming
    OP

T_Gaming Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    United States
    Thanks; what about themehax?

7. Jacklack3

Jacklack3 ( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here

Oct 6, 2015
    Canada
    In your basement Dick Size: 5 meters.
    :teach:There are video tutorials on both. If you want themehax, Download the themehax installer use browserhax to launch homebrew and open themehax installer and press A. Let it load and then once your done. You now have themehax! Now every time you turn on your 3DS AND then HOLD the L button while it turns on, you will see wacky stuff. Dont worry, its just launching the homebrew launcher! If it dosen't load just do it again, that happened to me once! Anyways once your done that...Then "Welcome To Homebrew!" :tpi: