yuffy_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to get the sound files and my usual site doesnt have them this time

so i unpack all file using tinke tahaxan etc ive tried many but it always comes out as a bunch of .ccb files which i assume go to copper cube the game dev software
so i download that but none of the files will open saying its corrupt or just "no"

if some one could tell me how to convert the .ccb files to their image/code/audio file (or do it for me) i would be very greatfull

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Try opening the ROM in VGMTrans (latest version can be downloaded here, pick the one for your OS), that seems to work for me. You can export as a MIDI and SF2 in VGMTrans by right clicking on the tracks, might also be some way to export a WAV, I don't see one though so probably need to then use some other program to convert the MIDI + SF2 into a WAV if you want that.

Reactions: zfreeman

yuffy_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you very much it works but unfortunately it only gives me the music and no sound effects or voice acting
also i completely forgot to mention the game is Solatorobo Red the Hunter

yuffy_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try opening the ROM in (latest version can be downloaded pick the one for your OS), that seems to work for me. You can export as a MIDI and SF2 in VGMTrans by right clicking on the tracks, might also be some way to export a WAV, I don't see one though so probably need to then use some other program to convert the MIDI + SF2 into a WAV if you want that.
sorry im new idk how replies

Deleted member 592546

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually have the same problem or rather I've ripped all the soundtracks (if you still need them I can send you a Google drive link) but I just can't find a way to extract all the image files, sound effects and voices

Have you already found a way how to do this?

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually have the same problem or rather I've ripped all the soundtracks (if you still need them I can send you a Google drive link) but I just can't find a way to extract all the image files, sound effects and voices

Id reccomend this thread and reading what the admin said https://gbatemp.net/threads/kirby-super-star-ultra-asset-ripping.587287/ also https://gbatemp.net/threads/gbatemp-rom-hacking-documentation-project-new-2016-edition-out.73394/ for viewing some assets or sound

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
thank you very much it works but unfortunately it only gives me the music and no sound effects or voice acting
also i completely forgot to mention the game is Solatorobo Red the Hunter
Sounds wouldn't be in a sequenced format so you'd have to use something else other than VGMTrans to extract them. I don't remember what goes for that on the NDS, sometimes the files are in the standard NDS format but they could also be game specific.

Edit: swar/swav and strm are the standard formats for NDS, look in the ROM for any files with those extensions.

yuffy_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i managed to get the voice files if u want them
trying to get the rest of the files will keep updated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun