[Help Request] Time Travelers translators

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by onepiecefreak, Feb 18, 2017.

1. onepiecefreak
    OP

onepiecefreak The Special One

Aug 12, 2015
    Germany
    Hello there,

I would like to gather some people interested in translating Time Travelers from Level 5 for our project.
    We can edit everything necessary in the game, using Kuriimu to edit the text very easily.
    Now we just need help with the translation from japanese to english.

We know that there is a semi-complete subtitled translation of the PSVita version on YouTube. But this translation isn't complete for all side paths, menu etc. It also isn't 100% accurate.

So everyone interested in helping us translating would be welcome.

GBATemp Thread: http://gbatemp.net/threads/translation-time-travelers.457156/
    Discord: https://discord.gg/3nYQ9aG

Thx in advance

Joshkinz likes this.
  2. Joshkinz

Joshkinz Member

Newcomer
    Mar 6, 2016
    United States
    I've been looking into editing text into Time Travelers myself, actually. I don't know Japanese, but I'd be glad to help you with editing. I'm also editing for the Dai Gyakuten Saiban and Fire Emblem if fan translation projects.

3. onepiecefreak
    OP

Aug 12, 2015
    Germany
    So you mean graphic editing then? I would appreciate that too. Just join our discord and we'll set you up.

4. Joshkinz

Joshkinz Member

Newcomer
    Mar 6, 2016
    United States
    Oh, no, I meant inserting and proofreading text using Kuriimu. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Would that still be okay?

5. onepiecefreak
    OP

Aug 12, 2015
    Germany
    Since we have only one translator now, you would have nothing much to do. Since Kuriimu does all the work from displaying text to creating the injectable file, you would literally just type in the text.
    But of course you can help us.