Hacking Help!R4isdhc Dual Core not working.

rockerzz182

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have this card and its working until i used the official wood r4 firmware and now my ds wont read it even if i put back my back up.I tried googling for a fix but i cant find an exact answer.Is there a way to fix this?thanks for your help.

xo1ilx.png

TempGuru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I had the same issue with same card. Tried everything from loading the kernel to using the card in DSi but none worked. It must have got bricked or there might have been some hardware failure in the flashcart circuit. But do try the re-loading the kernel and using the card in other DS consoles.

Second thing would be - If you have upgraded you console firmware without pre-upgrading the R4i's firmware then that may be one the of the reason, in such case you need to get the R4i card upgraded from any other DS console which is running on qualified version of DS console firmware.

Also you can see if the R4i card working on older DS firmware before upgrading the R4i firmware.

Good luck with the attempt and post with the outcome...

Reactions: rockerzz182

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe the reason of your issue could be caused by a time bomb,
you should try to set the date of your console* by changing the year 2019 by the year 2016

*I mean the firmware of your DS, the Nintendo one, not the R4 flashcard firmware

Reactions: rockerzz182

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end