Hacking [Help/question] transfer or devinculate nnid from n3ds to o3ds

Monstacho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi, i have a n3ds with stock firmware 11.1 and i want to downgrade it with fieldrunners, also i have an o3ds with arm9 on 11.1, my problem is that i have the account on the n3ds so i need a workaround to transfer the account of the n3ds to the o3ds, i tried to make a system transfer from the n3ds to the o3ds but i don't know if this is possible since the o3ds is on arm9 and i can possibly brick the o3ds or lose the hax(? so i wanna know if is it possible to do this or devinculate the account from the n3ds and put it on the o3ds(i have the password and user) or simply there is nothing to do but make an account on the o3ds and buy fieldrunners from it? thanks in advance for the replies and sorry for my english.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if you intend to transfer from n3ds to o3ds then may i suggest you purchase on your n3ds the Fieldrunners DSiware game, then contact nintendo to unlink your nnid on n3ds and sign in on o3ds (because you are not allowed to do a direct system transfer from new device to older model), then hack the Fieldrunners save on the o3DS after signing in to your nnid and wait for another 7 days to do a system transfer to start the downgrade process, in the end you retain the hack on o3DS and the nnid back to your n3ds plus fieldrunners game intact and should have luma+a9lh if you follow the guide properly..good luck!!

Last edited by owek1,

Monstacho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
if you intend to transfer from n3ds to o3ds then may i suggest you purchase on your n3ds the Fieldrunners DSiware game, then contact nintendo to unlink your nnid on n3ds and sign in on o3ds (because you are not allowed to do a direct system transfer from new device to older model), then hack the Fieldrunners save on the o3DS after signing in to your nnid and wait for another 7 days to do a system transfer to start the downgrade process, in the end you retain the hack on o3DS and the nnid back to your n3ds plus fieldrunners game intact and should have luma+a9lh if you follow the guide properly..good luck!!
I didn't understand very well your process, why download the Fieldrunners on the n3ds since i need to download it from the o3ds? or when i contact nintendo and unlink the nnid from the n3ds and then sign in on the o3ds i can redownload Fieldrunners on the o3ds? also i have a wii u so maybe i can link my nnid to the wii u then format the n3ds and link the nnid to the o3ds? is this possible?

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I didn't understand very well your process, why download the Fieldrunners on the n3ds since i need to download it from the o3ds? or when i contact nintendo and unlink the nnid from the n3ds and then sign in on the o3ds i can redownload Fieldrunners on the o3ds? also i have a wii u so maybe i can link my nnid to the wii u then format the n3ds and link the nnid to the o3ds? is this possible?

so you won't have to lose your NNID on the new3DS and besides even if say you purchase Fieldrunners on O3DS without NNID, you would still have to contact Nintendo to link the NNID back to New3DS..and you will have Fieldrunners on your main NNID too..you won't have to repurchase the game if needed in the future..

See if you purchase the Fieldrunners on O3DS with no/different NNID, you havd to delete the one on N3DS to be able to do the system transfer, since you wanted to keep the NNID which was on N3DS then the tendency for you is to re-login that NNID on N3DS thus losing the NNID or Fieldrunners you purchased from O3DS.. im not very good at explaining myself so i hope you got what i mean..

you won't be able to redownload the Fieldrunners too on O3DS if you made the system transfer even if you restore it to a recent Nand backup because the Fieldrunners game from backup will now become a "pirated" copy as the rights to that game is now moved to the N3DS..

Last edited by owek1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Yup, I'm just doing the test. If somebody said how high they were as in height...