Gaming Help Psp "iso site" problems

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So i goyt a psp last week and i want to download some games on the psp "iso site" like that on 3ds but i can´t register because i never got the activation email i tried a lot of times to send the email but i don´t get it not even in junkbox i tried here because a lot of people know about those sites and on that site i can´t make threads because my account isnt fully registered

i think this is on the wrong section but the other sections are wrong too there is no iso site section or something if someone want to move this do it

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i goyt a psp last week and i want to download some games on the psp "iso site" like that on 3ds but i can´t register because i never got the activation email i tried a lot of times to send the email but i don´t get it not even in junkbox i tried here because a lot of people know about those sites and on that site i can´t make threads because my account isnt fully registered

i think this is on the wrong section but the other sections are wrong too there is no iso site section or something if someone want to move this do it
There is no "that iso site" section because this isn't a browser troubleshooting site... did you try a different email? A different site? Or just, you know, waiting?

Reactions: xy2_

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a staff on the "iso site" for the nintendo 3ds, and they said to tell users not to use hotmail or live emails. Are you using one of those? It might be the same across the entire iso network.

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There is no "that iso site" section because this isn't a browser troubleshooting site... did you try a different email? A different site? Or just, you know, waiting?
i waited like a week i tried a different email
i saw some people who worked on that site here on gbatemp so thats why i ask
i tried different sites but they upload their games to slow websites that need premium account

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm a staff on the "iso site" for the nintendo 3ds, and they said to tell users not to use hotmail or live emails. Are you using one of those? It might be the same across the entire iso network.
what type of email i need to use? on the 3ds site i used the same email and i had no issue

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i waited like a week i tried a different email
i saw some people who worked on that site here on gbatemp so thats why i ask
i tried different sites but they upload their games to slow websites that need premium account

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what type of email i need to use? on the 3ds site i used the same email and i had no issue
I used a gmail and it worked fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah been there had that no fun