Help Psp "iso site" problems

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Rioluwott, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Rioluwott
    OP

Rioluwott GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 23, 2014
    Mexico
    So i goyt a psp last week and i want to download some games on the psp "iso site" like that on 3ds but i can´t register because i never got the activation email i tried a lot of times to send the email but i don´t get it not even in junkbox i tried here because a lot of people know about those sites and on that site i can´t make threads because my account isnt fully registered

i think this is on the wrong section but the other sections are wrong too there is no iso site section or something if someone want to move this do it

2. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    There is no "that iso site" section because this isn't a browser troubleshooting site... did you try a different email? A different site? Or just, you know, waiting?

xy2_ likes this.
  3. DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    I'm a staff on the "iso site" for the nintendo 3ds, and they said to tell users not to use hotmail or live emails. Are you using one of those? It might be the same across the entire iso network.

4. Rioluwott
    OP

Feb 23, 2014
    Mexico
    i waited like a week i tried a different email
    i saw some people who worked on that site here on gbatemp so thats why i ask
    i tried different sites but they upload their games to slow websites that need premium account

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

what type of email i need to use? on the 3ds site i used the same email and i had no issue

5. Pedeadstrian
    This message by Pedeadstrian has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, Jan 31, 2016, Reason: inappropriate.
    Jan 31, 2016
  6. DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    I used a gmail and it worked fine.

7. Rioluwott
    OP

Feb 23, 2014
    Mexico