ROM Hack Help:PKMN Diamond Darkrai hack

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
here is how to open the events and get the items to "legitimately" capture the event pokemon:

in pokesav go the the "events edit" option, then "mystery gift edit" from here check the "enable gift" box and select the gift you want:

for Shaymin - Oak's Letter
for Darkai - member's card
for Arceus - Azure Flute

you can only add in one item at once, so you'll need to do this three times. EDIT: if you already given yourself these items delete them first

after you've added one of the items , go to a pokemart and talk to the delivery guy and he'll give you the item. this way you get the fun of actually capturing the pokemon rather then just have them appear on your roster.

here's what the items do:
Oak's Letter - opens up route 224 from victory lane
Member's Card - opens the harbour inn in Canalave City
Azure Flute - Play it at the Spear pillars (where you catch, Palkia/Dialgia)

a better description of how to obtain the pokemon can be found on the guides on gamefaqs.com

thanks for that info, it really helped a lot, had no problems getting all the event pokemon this way.
Didn't work at all for me, the guy just doesn't appear in the pokemart.

Intruder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Just hack the items in and you'll be just fine
biggrin.gif

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you need to enter anything for "Wonder Card ID" ?
or simply, in that page just click enable mystery gift and choose the item and thats it?

drakna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i didnt need any member card i got action replay and i just walked on water from where u get cressla pkemon and jus keep going right and u will reach the island where darkrai is in ,thought is kinnd slow coz of cheats .

And sorry for the bad spelling...

Flam9

Trophies
Website
flamnews.info
XP
Country
Canada
here is how to open the events and get the items to "legitimately" capture the event pokemon:

in pokesav go the the "events edit" option, then "mystery gift edit" from here check the "enable gift" box and select the gift you want:

for Shaymin - Oak's Letter
for Darkai - member's card
for Arceus - Azure Flute

you can only add in one item at once, so you'll need to do this three times. EDIT: if you already given yourself these items delete them first

after you've added one of the items , go to a pokemart and talk to the delivery guy and he'll give you the item. this way you get the fun of actually capturing the pokemon rather then just have them appear on your roster.

here's what the items do:
Oak's Letter - opens up route 224 from victory lane
Member's Card - opens the harbour inn in Canalave City
Azure Flute - Play it at the Spear pillars (where you catch, Palkia/Dialgia)

a better description of how to obtain the pokemon can be found on the guides on gamefaqs.com

thanks for that info, it really helped a lot, had no problems getting all the event pokemon this way.
Didn't work at all for me, the guy just doesn't appear in the pokemart.

Worked perfectly for me.

Zazie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's worked for me to get Darkrai, but I've yet to be able to do that for Shaymin with Oak's Letter.

Haven't tried for Arceus yet, though.

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I believe if you do that, you're not adding the pokemon into the Pokedex.

Also, I guess they want to still have "fun". So they're doing that. xD

well, if u do it through the mining museum..or as a wild pokemon, it will add to the pokedex..if u just ADD someone's .pkm file to ur boxes, it wont register.

but yah, it would be more fun to go through the actual mission.

Zazie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, getting the Azure Flute through the Mystery Gift didn't work, just as it did for Oak's Letter for me. Don't know if you need to get it through Mystery Gift in order to trigger needed events for Arceus to work, though.
I'll try just hacking the Flute back onto my game to see if I can get it.

So far as I can tell so far, though is that if you've hacked an item onto your game via pokesav(like, actually putting it into your key items bag) then it won't let you pick it up at a pokemart to get the item(whether you still have it or not).

I'll have to try this with Pearl(which I'm going to do all legit, sans the event -only poke's) and see if I get the same result or not.

-edit-
Nevermind.
I've gotten them all to work(on Diamond).

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
You know, there is something weird.

Despite ALL N64, GameCube, and Wii Pokemon games being region-locked for handheld to console connections. Or the fact Japanese eReader cards can't be scanned into a US unit and vice versa. Or that Pal Park requires matching language carts...

US and Japanese Diamond/Pearl save files are indeed interchangeable. Why, I have no clue. But it works! However, utilities for transferring DS games to and from legit carts are rare. Generally only flash cart owners using the ROMs will be capable of this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom