blizzak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
n
XP
Country
Canada
here is how to open the events and get the items to "legitimately" capture the event pokemon:

in pokesav go the the "events edit" option, then "mystery gift edit" from here check the "enable gift" box and select the gift you want:

for Shaymin - Oak's Letter
for Darkai - member's card
for Arceus - Azure Flute

you can only add in one item at once, so you'll need to do this three times. EDIT: if you already given yourself these items delete them first

after you've added one of the items , go to a pokemart and talk to the delivery guy and he'll give you the item. this way you get the fun of actually capturing the pokemon rather then just have them appear on your roster.

here's what the items do:
Oak's Letter - opens up route 224 from victory lane
Member's Card - opens the harbour inn in Canalave City
Azure Flute - Play it at the Spear pillars (where you catch, Palkia/Dialgia)

a better description of how to obtain the pokemon can be found on the guides on gamefaqs.com

minavus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Transfer your SAV file from the english version and use it with the jap version then use the elite 4 glitch least thats what my friend did.

Cillus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
minavus, that worked perfectly
smile.gif

bitsoffish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
u have to deal with cresslina or however its spelt first... after that then u can go to the house that was locked previously... however a word of warning... save b4 u enter the house... once u enter u will be sent to the darkrai area...

minavus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from what my friend said it had 1 hp from false swipe 62 dusk balls at night and apperently he caught it with a ultra ball 0.o

MasterofDisaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get the Arseus event. I followed all the instructions, but it keeps telling me that "It's meaningless to use the Azure Flute here..." every time I step on the activation point. What am I doing wrong?

biznizza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
If you have the NATIONAL DEX and activate the "mystery gift" (or secret message) option in jubilife city, then you can gift the gift to yourself. there is ONE hitch. turn OFF the darkarai flag in the save file. OFFFFFF. try it. Worked for me.

chalupa

Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
does anyone mind putting up a darkrai/arceus save .pkm? there is a kid at my school who is willing to give me $30 for a areceus and darkrai. free money is good = )

chalupa

Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
he offerd to pay me cause i told him about the R4 and save editor and he asked me if i could do it.

I would have done it for free but hey if he wants to give me money why not
happy.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
here is how to open the events and get the items to "legitimately" capture the event pokemon:

in pokesav go the the "events edit" option, then "mystery gift edit" from here check the "enable gift" box and select the gift you want:

for Shaymin - Oak's Letter
for Darkai - member's card
for Arceus - Azure Flute

you can only add in one item at once, so you'll need to do this three times. EDIT: if you already given yourself these items delete them first

after you've added one of the items , go to a pokemart and talk to the delivery guy and he'll give you the item. this way you get the fun of actually capturing the pokemon rather then just have them appear on your roster.

here's what the items do:
Oak's Letter - opens up route 224 from victory lane
Member's Card - opens the harbour inn in Canalave City
Azure Flute - Play it at the Spear pillars (where you catch, Palkia/Dialgia)

a better description of how to obtain the pokemon can be found on the guides on gamefaqs.com

thanks for that info, it really helped a lot, had no problems getting all the event pokemon this way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: