Homebrew Help oot3dhax error

Elsaca (caca)

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well basically i just dont know what to do, i did all the steps correctly, using oot3dhax with hombrew and i get this:
Looks like something went wrong :(
Current status:
Failed to open http context
Error code: D8A0A01E

please help i cant find anything on the internet, dont insult me please, move this thread if it is not on the right spot please

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have internet on the 3Ds? Have you deleted all the saves on the card by pressing XYBA on start?

Elsaca (caca)

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have internet on the 3Ds? Have you deleted all the saves on the card by pressing XYBA on start?
Yes it has internet, and yes I deleted all the saves on the card, and tried it in 2 diferent oot games, one was new

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is the error from the installer or the game?[/QUOTE
From the installer, i tried it in 2 different oot games and the same error occurs

is the error from the installer or the game?
From the installer, i tried it in 2 different oot games and the same error occurs

Elsaca (caca)

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it has internet, and yes I deleted all the saves on the card, and tried it in 2 diferent oot games, one was new

t might be a good idea but i dont think i have any problems with my internet, here is a pic of the problem

Attachments

• Untitledrror.jpg
    Untitledrror.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 193

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
t might be a good idea but i dont think i have any problems with my internet, here is a pic of the problem
If you havent yet, download the latest starter kit on the homberew launcher website and get the installer from there. I also got that error and it was because i had no internet.

Elsaca (caca)

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mmm but i got internet, the yellow light is on, and i also play online pokemon in my cfw and no problems, maybe the way i am launching hombrew is wrong? i launch it like this pic

Attachments

• hombrew.jpg
    hombrew.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 201

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
mmm but i got internet, the yellow light is on, and i also play online pokemon in my cfw and no problems, maybe the way i am launching hombrew is wrong? i launch it like this pic
Same thing happened to me. Load the home menu first until you see the top left corner turn blue and say you have internet, then go into the homebrew launcher

Elsaca (caca)

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same thing happened to me. Load the home menu first until you see the top left corner turn blue and say you have internet, then go into the homebrew launcher
well, you were right, the icon in the top left corner shows me i dont have internet, i dont know why, supposedly it should work, internet connection is enabled and the yellow light in the 3ds is on, thanks a lot for the help, i will have to navigate to find why this is happening

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
well, you were right, the icon in the top left corner shows me i dont have internet, i dont know why, supposedly it should work, internet connection is enabled and the yellow light in the 3ds is on, thanks a lot for the help, i will have to navigate to find why this is happening
Make sure your router is connected to your 3ds. Check in the internet settings

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
yes it is, as i said earlier i can play games online and use the internet browser without any problems, still i dont know why in the hombrew launcher i dont got internet :/
Make sure you have the latest boot.3dsx and payload. Also like i said before wait in the homemenu untill it says you have internet then go into the homebrew launcher. It solved my problem

Elsaca (caca)

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you have the latest boot.3dsx and payload. Also like i said before wait in the homemenu untill it says you have internet then go into the homebrew launcher. It solved my problem
Sorry for being such a noob, but if I go to homemenu and cofirms i have internet, how do i launch hombrew launcher? because i am in 10.7.0 and browserhax isnt working so the QR doesnt work, the only way i know how to get into hombrew launcher is in the purple menu when i turn on my console, also what was the payload? i forgot what was that, sorry for being such a burden man, i got the last boot.3dsx

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for being such a noob, but if I go to homemenu and cofirms i have internet, how do i launch hombrew launcher? because i am in 10.7.0 and browserhax isnt working so the QR doesnt work, the only way i know how to get into hombrew launcher is in the purple menu when i turn on my console, also what was the payload? i forgot what was that, sorry for being such a burden man, i got the last boot.3dsx
How are you running menuhax? It was patched in 10.7. Are you running cfw?

Elsaca (caca)

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are you running menuhax? It was patched in 10.7. Are you running cfw?
I dont know much about this, I just did the downgrade in 10.3 and since then the only thing i has done is play games free in my CFW and doing offline updates to play online, so i dont know very much about menuhax and all those stuff, i have a N3DS with reinand and as i said before i run it by waiting 5 secs in the purple menu to run my CFW so i can play my games, i got the latest version of reinand 10.7.0. The only thing i did was that i copied the starter pack in the 3ds folder so i could run the oot3dshax

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
Download and install the homebrew launcher cia from here. Once installed, launch the installed cia once you know your wifi is on (top left corner). It should launch the homebrew launcher so launch the installer. It should work.

Reactions: Elsaca (caca)

Elsaca (caca)

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download and install the homebrew launcher cia from here. Once installed, launch the installed cia once you know your wifi is on (top left corner). It should launch the homebrew launcher so launch the installer. It should work.
man, YOU are the real mvp, thanks A LOT for the help, I already did the oot3dhax, you my friend are a life saver, thanks a lot for the patience and help!!!!

Reactions: Red9419

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics...