Help on Pokemon Platinum Please?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by pwnagejustin, Jun 9, 2009.

Jun 9, 2009
  1. pwnagejustin
    OP

Newcomer pwnagejustin Newbie

United States
    Well I have a M3Real and have been playing pokemon platinum. After around 24 hours of gameplay, pokemon platinum just wouldn't load the save file. It didn't say it was corrupted or anything but it simply started a new game. (It's running fine but it won't open my save file) I've tried to arm7 it but it didn't work so... Anyone have anything that could help me?

2. powered_by_tux

Member powered_by_tux GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    How often did you play Platinum?

My guess is that you have turned off the DS too quickly after saving the game. It happend to me once, when I turned off too hastily and it did not save the progress I made in the game. So I recommend to wait 2-3 seconds after the "saving complete" dialog disappeared. I do it and it has never occured to me again.

Also did you use the real time feature? If so then make sure constellations like this do not happen: Play - RT Save - Ingame Save - RT Load - Turn Off. The real time load might revert all save processes you have done before it.

3. pwnagejustin
    OP

Newcomer pwnagejustin Newbie

United States
    So I'll have to start all over? D: Ohh and I was turning it on and off because I wanted to get a ditto from the trophy garden so for the first few loads it was fine so... O.o