help: on deleting a WiiU update

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by romeoondaline, Oct 13, 2015.

1. romeoondaline
    OP

romeoondaline GBAtemp Fan

Aug 16, 2006
    United States
    U know where
    so i got loadiine to work using http://eclipsesin.github.io/ and everything works fine from loadiines end, but my Wii U downloaded an update (dunno how since i blocked all the sites the tutorial told me to) and now when i go to start the game from loadiine it loads then when i go to start SSB my WiiU tells me the software needs to update before the software can launch. Any help is greatly appreciated :D

EclipseSin likes this.
  2. EclipseSin

EclipseSin FullMental Trollemist

Apr 1, 2015
    United States
    Vegeta's Hyrule
    Go into your internet settings, and change your DNS settings. set dns 1 to 107.211.140.065 and dns 2 to 8.8.8.8. You should be able to get past the nag this way.

The other way is to spoof to 5.5.0 using wup installer, updating smash with wup installer, and using tubehax dns server (107.211.140.065). <- This allows online games that you own.

I keep the urls blocked even while using tubehax personally. Just feels safer.

you can set dns 2 to opendns servers, or your isps too, but i dont know them offhand.

Last edited by EclipseSin, Oct 13, 2015
    romeoondaline and mech like this.
  3. DarkKaine

DarkKaine GBAtemp Regular

Dec 1, 2014
    Netherlands
    And what is the point of adding google's public DNS as your secondary DNS? Just leave it blank. If tubehax isn't working for some reason and it switches to google's DNS there will be no block and you get updated.

4. EclipseSin

Apr 1, 2015
    United States
    Vegeta's Hyrule
    Exactly, if tubehax isn't working, he lets his urls block, and sets google as secondary dns, he can still use the internet. That's why.

5. romeoondaline
    OP

romeoondaline GBAtemp Fan

Aug 16, 2006
    United States
    U know where
    Thank you guys!! i spoofed 5.5.0

6. KingBlank

KingBlank King of Nothing

Sep 17, 2008
    New Zealand
    New Zealand
    Personally I'd rather have tubehax or no internet, seems too risky to me.

7. EclipseSin

Apr 1, 2015
    United States
    Vegeta's Hyrule
    That's fine, to each his own. That doesn't change my opinion. I'm not stopping anyone from providing their instructions or suggestions, by all means go for it. More info the better. I merely left mine and answered a question I was asked...

KingBlank likes this.