Homebrew [HELP] NUSPacker gives error

Dotzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm trying to follow this guide by Makke007 to undub and uncensor XCX. However, I'm stuck at step 12.

I downloaded NUSPacker from the provided link. Set my input and output directories and entered my Wii U Common Key. However, i'm getting an error. NUSPacker states the input directory is missing either of three folders, but it isn't. I don't know what to do from here. I've Googled, but didn't get any search results. Could somebody help me?

Note:
  • Instead of using JNUSTool or CDecrypt to decrypt my PAL- and NTSC-J versions of the game I used Wii U USB Helpers build in extract tools because I couldn't for the hell of it get any other decrypt-tool get to work.
  • I have blanked out the Wii U Common Keys in the code mentioned below as I believe it's against the regulations to post those. I used both my own and one I found on Google, to no avail.

Code:
D:\Wii U shizzle\NUSPacker>
D:\Wii U shizzle\NUSPacker>java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in D:\Wii U shizzle\XCX\Decrypted patched XCX\Xenoblade Chronicles X [AX5D0101] patched -out D:\Wii U shizzle\XCX\Patched Repacked XCX -encryptKeyWith <Wii U Common Key>
NUSPacker 0.3 - Sun Nov 27 22:49:26 CET 2016

Invalid input dir (D:\Wii): It's missing either the code, content or meta folder.

D:\Wii U shizzle\NUSPacker>java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in D:\Wii U shizzle\XCX\Decrypted patched XCX\Xenoblade Chronicles X [AX5D0101] patched -out D:\Wii U shizzle\XCX\Patched Repacked XCX -encryptKeyWith <Wii U Common Key>
NUSPacker 0.3 - Sun Nov 27 22:49:26 CET 2016

Invalid input dir (D:\Wii): It's missing either the code, content or meta folder.

D:\Wii U shizzle\NUSPacker>

Any help would be strongly appreciated! I've literally been struggling with this since the weekend.

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
I had issues once and got the same error when using a path with an underscore in it. Maybe because you have spaces in your paths? I'm pretty positive thats your problem.

Last edited by dojafoja,
Reactions: Dotzz

Dotzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That did the trick! NUSPacker is running now! Thank you!

Hopefully the install with WUPinstaller will go well too!

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
That did the trick! NUSPacker is running now! Thank you!

Hopefully the install with WUPinstaller will go well too!

Apparently NUSPacker is picky with paths! Just remember that anything packed up this way requires CFW to install and to run

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As a general rule, never use space in any path with command line tools. (sometime even with GUI tools, as they secretly use command line in the background)
For all your homebrew, be sure to never use space :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c