[Help] NTR Cheat plugin does not show up

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by KingBot, Jan 4, 2017.

1. KingBot
    OP

KingBot Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Hey guys.

I already searched on google about that problem but did not get anything helpful.
    I have a 3ds XL with Luma Emunand 11.2. The BootNTR Selector is installed and on the root of my sd is a plugin folder with the folders of the games I would like to cheat in.
    The folders are called like titleID of the games.
    And everytime I boot NTR selector I am able to open the menu but the plugin option does not show up, no matter what kind of game I mount. Everything except "plugin" pops out (the cheat plugin have cheat menu, no button combo).

So what am I doing wrong ?

2. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    You will never see a game's plugin menu when you open the NTR menu with X+Y. You need to find what button combination works to open the game's plugin, normally it's the Select button when you are in-game.

3. KingBot
    OP

KingBot Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Thanks for your reply but pressing select in game does not work either, sadly.

4. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Do you see a green flash during the 3DS loading screen when you start the game after starting BootNTR?

5. KingBot
    OP

KingBot Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Yes the green flash appears at ver.3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 of NTR but like I said the cheat menu does not show up. The readme file says I have to press select but nothing happens.

6. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    What game is it for and where did you get the plugin?

7. KingBot
    OP

KingBot Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2016
    Gambia, The
    I tried with Pokem ORAS, SuMo, Dragon Ball Fusions. All files are from gbatemp.

8. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Unless you have a n3DSXL, you can't use NTR with Sun/Moon. The other games should be fine though. I can't figure out why the menu isn't working.

9. kira1000

kira1000 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2010
    Australia
    I am having a similar issue with Sun and Moon and Dragon Ball Fusions, yet the x+y option makes the game plugin option appear for me with Hyrule Warriors Legends. The screen does turn green for me too btw, am running an N3DSXL on A9LH Luma3DS 11.2 if that matters.