KingBot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys.

I already searched on google about that problem but did not get anything helpful.
I have a 3ds XL with Luma Emunand 11.2. The BootNTR Selector is installed and on the root of my sd is a plugin folder with the folders of the games I would like to cheat in.
The folders are called like titleID of the games.
And everytime I boot NTR selector I am able to open the menu but the plugin option does not show up, no matter what kind of game I mount. Everything except "plugin" pops out (the cheat plugin have cheat menu, no button combo).

So what am I doing wrong ?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will never see a game's plugin menu when you open the NTR menu with X+Y. You need to find what button combination works to open the game's plugin, normally it's the Select button when you are in-game.

KingBot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes the green flash appears at ver.3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 of NTR but like I said the cheat menu does not show up. The readme file says I have to press select but nothing happens.

kira1000

Trophies
XP
Country
I am having a similar issue with Sun and Moon and Dragon Ball Fusions, yet the x+y option makes the game plugin option appear for me with Hyrule Warriors Legends. The screen does turn green for me too btw, am running an N3DSXL on A9LH Luma3DS 11.2 if that matters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :wtf: