Help Nintendo 2DS Ver. 10.7.0-32E, Homebrew, Exploit etc.

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by dahood, Nov 19, 2016.

1. dahood
    OP

dahood Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Hey Guys,

some months ago I had a Old Nintendo 3DS with homebrew launcher and OOT with exploit, which I did through the device Action Replay. I was able to run CIA files etc. I had 2 NANDS. a EmuNAND and SysNAND. EmuNAND was Emulating the system and sysNAND was the system itself ofc.

However, I sold it back than and now I bought a Nintendo 2DS. Its actually pretty awesome and it seems to be faster than the Old 3DS.

Now I need your help or some advice please. I want to install homebrew again. Unfortunately I forgot all the terms to use in google. Is Nintendo 2DS supported at all? Could i use the tutorials for 3DS as well? I bet I need to downgrade it first...

Can you guys pls help me or at least give me the correct terms to use in google? :)

Thanks in advance

Ps. Is there any good GB, GBA, NES, SNES etc. emulator for R4i RTS 3DS Card?

2. Zero72463

Zero72463 GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 27, 2016
    United States
    There are only good GB and NES emulators for R4i everything else is crappy as hell sorry. BTW wrong section.

3. bobfacemoo

bobfacemoo GBAtemp Fan

Feb 21, 2016
    You would have to downgrade your 2DS back to 9.2, then either MenuHax + Luma3DS or Arm9LoaderHax. You can run homebrew fine on 10.7 provided you have an entrypoint, browserhax if you haven't got the update nag will work fine.

4. x65943

x65943 Resident Greekaboo, Amateur Dog Father

Jun 23, 2014
    United States
    Indiana