VFB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, guys
First of all I want to thank olliz0r and jason0597 who have been helping me through Discord.

So what I have available here is a DS Lite, an Old 3DS (Ver. 7.1.0-0U) and an Acekard 2i. I have been following this tutorial step by step (even bought a new micro SD).

After putting the necessary files in the root of the micro SD card, I lauch the flasher on the DS Lite:
rjmbms.jpg

On the next screen, the only option is pressing A:
2j0m6ww.jpg

Then I am supposed to press up and down to choose between Acekard 2i, DSTT and R4i Gold 3DS:
zxa1ae.jpg

309ttoy.jpg

wi4qe0.jpg

When I choose Acekard 2i, I get the following message:
2lsih6g.jpg

"Flashcart setup failed"
"Press (A)"

I have been carefully following the steps on the guide, so I don't know what is happening. I was told on Discord that the revision of my Acekard 2i might be incompatible, but I don't know how to check whether that is true or not.
As I said before, my O3DS is an American Ver. 7.1.0-0U (no browser), and as I am currently living in Australia, upgrading through a card is impossible due to the region lock.
I got so frustrated whilst getting the Australian chargers for my American DS Lite and O3DS that I almost gave up hacking.

My card is this one in the picture, by the way:
28t87ir.jpg

Thanks in advance ;)

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Reactions: Majickhat55

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no he isnt, he is using a DS LITE not DSi or 3DS to flash with
Well he said he has both a DS Lite and an O3DS, I just missed the last part where he said he was trying it on the DS Lite not the O3DS. My bad.

Either way, if he can't get it working on that one he 100% can change the flasher and use the other console. Meh

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he wont be able to use the 3ds to flash the card, as the 3ds firmware after 4.5 blocks the acekard firmware thus it will not be able to boot
Right, I knew that just wasn't thinking. I've only been using R4i's for NTRHaX so I guess my brain is still on auto-pilot Lol.

VFB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Formated the micro SD and started all over again. Didn't work :unsure:

Any ideas what this might be?

Azeyru

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Found the mistake... After you select the Card (ak2i), remove the flashcard from ds, then remove the sd card, and reinsert back then continue. you wont get the failed message. working fine now

Reactions: VFB

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o