Hacking [HELP needed] Save Data

RainbowIslands

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Post got burried in the Noob Q thread, so I'm starting my own thread)

So basically, the anti-save game restore kicked in for my Pokemon Shuffle save (Title ID 00040000-00141000) and the game asks me to delete the save and start over.

My sysNAND is on 9.8.0-25J and AFAIK I'm not able to run anything(Gateway or otherwise) to run SaveDataFiler.

Is it possible that I upload my save, and have somebody run it through SDF to remove the secure value, and send it back for my system to run?

I would appreciate that someone could help me. Thanks in advance!

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Delete the secure value with sdf.

Edit : Sorry, didn't see you had an updated console, in that case it won't work. We can't decrypt the save without your console, and you can't use sdf on it. :/

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I'm trying to import my Bravely Default(cia) save to a Bravely Default Modded ( rom ) but I'm failing at it on N3DS emunand.

The steps I took :

1 ) Find the title ID for Bravely Default : FC600
2 ) Export the save data to sd card using SaveDataFile -> Open SaveDataFiler -> User -> 00FC6 -> (Y) -> (A)
3 ) Mount the game
4 ) Switch to SD Tab find my save which is easy because there is only one then Import the save data to ctr card

I read a tutorial on it and If I read it correctly it should create a .sav file on my sd card but it doesn't do so. What i might be doing wrong? Thanks!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello, I'm trying to import my Bravely Default(cia) save to a Bravely Default Modded ( rom ) but I'm failing at it on N3DS emunand.

The steps I took :

1 ) Find the title ID for Bravely Default : FC600
2 ) Export the save data to sd card using SaveDataFile -> Open SaveDataFiler -> User -> 00FC6 -> (Y) -> (A)
3 ) Mount the game
4 ) Switch to SD Tab find my save which is easy because there is only one then Import the save data to ctr card

I read a tutorial on it and If I read it correctly it should create a .sav file on my sd card but it doesn't do so. What i might be doing wrong? Thanks!
The .sav file will already exist on your SD card. It's created the first time you run SaveDataFiler.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial...v-to-eshop-3ds-3dz-with-savedatafiler.380246/
Follow these instructions. The file will be named 000400000FF40A00.sav

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu