[HELP needed] Save Data

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by RainbowIslands, Jul 4, 2015.

1. RainbowIslands
    OP

RainbowIslands Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2015
    United States
    (Post got burried in the Noob Q thread, so I'm starting my own thread)

So basically, the anti-save game restore kicked in for my Pokemon Shuffle save (Title ID 00040000-00141000) and the game asks me to delete the save and start over.

My sysNAND is on 9.8.0-25J and AFAIK I'm not able to run anything(Gateway or otherwise) to run SaveDataFiler.

Is it possible that I upload my save, and have somebody run it through SDF to remove the secure value, and send it back for my system to run?

I would appreciate that someone could help me. Thanks in advance!

2. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    Delete the secure value with sdf.

Edit : Sorry, didn't see you had an updated console, in that case it won't work. We can't decrypt the save without your console, and you can't use sdf on it. :/

3. kheldar

kheldar GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 4, 2014
    Hello, I'm trying to import my Bravely Default(cia) save to a Bravely Default Modded ( rom ) but I'm failing at it on N3DS emunand.

The steps I took :

1 ) Find the title ID for Bravely Default : FC600
    2 ) Export the save data to sd card using SaveDataFile -> Open SaveDataFiler -> User -> 00FC6 -> (Y) -> (A)
    3 ) Mount the game
    4 ) Switch to SD Tab find my save which is easy because there is only one then Import the save data to ctr card

I read a tutorial on it and If I read it correctly it should create a .sav file on my sd card but it doesn't do so. What i might be doing wrong? Thanks!

4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    The .sav file will already exist on your SD card. It's created the first time you run SaveDataFiler.
    http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial...v-to-eshop-3ds-3dz-with-savedatafiler.380246/
    Follow these instructions. The file will be named 000400000FF40A00.sav

5. kheldar

kheldar GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 4, 2014
  6. RainbowIslands
    OP

RainbowIslands Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2015
    United States
    :( Oh wells. Time to stop playing Pokemon Shuffle then. Thanks!