Hacking [HELP needed] Save Data

RainbowIslands

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Post got burried in the Noob Q thread, so I'm starting my own thread)

So basically, the anti-save game restore kicked in for my Pokemon Shuffle save (Title ID 00040000-00141000) and the game asks me to delete the save and start over.

My sysNAND is on 9.8.0-25J and AFAIK I'm not able to run anything(Gateway or otherwise) to run SaveDataFiler.

Is it possible that I upload my save, and have somebody run it through SDF to remove the secure value, and send it back for my system to run?

I would appreciate that someone could help me. Thanks in advance!

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Delete the secure value with sdf.

Edit : Sorry, didn't see you had an updated console, in that case it won't work. We can't decrypt the save without your console, and you can't use sdf on it. :/

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I'm trying to import my Bravely Default(cia) save to a Bravely Default Modded ( rom ) but I'm failing at it on N3DS emunand.

The steps I took :

1 ) Find the title ID for Bravely Default : FC600
2 ) Export the save data to sd card using SaveDataFile -> Open SaveDataFiler -> User -> 00FC6 -> (Y) -> (A)
3 ) Mount the game
4 ) Switch to SD Tab find my save which is easy because there is only one then Import the save data to ctr card

I read a tutorial on it and If I read it correctly it should create a .sav file on my sd card but it doesn't do so. What i might be doing wrong? Thanks!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello, I'm trying to import my Bravely Default(cia) save to a Bravely Default Modded ( rom ) but I'm failing at it on N3DS emunand.

The steps I took :

1 ) Find the title ID for Bravely Default : FC600
2 ) Export the save data to sd card using SaveDataFile -> Open SaveDataFiler -> User -> 00FC6 -> (Y) -> (A)
3 ) Mount the game
4 ) Switch to SD Tab find my save which is easy because there is only one then Import the save data to ctr card

I read a tutorial on it and If I read it correctly it should create a .sav file on my sd card but it doesn't do so. What i might be doing wrong? Thanks!
The .sav file will already exist on your SD card. It's created the first time you run SaveDataFiler.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial...v-to-eshop-3ds-3dz-with-savedatafiler.380246/
Follow these instructions. The file will be named 000400000FF40A00.sav

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-