HELP !! My Wii U Is Broken ! ( Error Code 160-0103 )

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Moon164, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Moon164
    OP

Moon164 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Brazil
    If I posted in the wrong area sorry but... I'm desperate !!
    I Turn on the console and It appears the logo of Wii U and after a few seconds... the error code 160 0103 memory system error, Yes My Wii U Is broken and I don't know what to do !

Please somebody help me, I can't send my Wii U for Nintendo because I living in Brazil... There is some way to recover/repair Wii U NAND ? or force Wii U to update ( or last update )? anything I can even try to do to not lose my console?

Please see the video, I explained and showed well what happens

Please Help...

2. Vanth88

Vanth88 Private

Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Florida
  3. Moon164
    OP

Moon164 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Brazil
    I Don't have money to buy a new console... even being complicated can tell me if you have any way to recover the NAND? Like a Wii ''UnBrick'' ?

4. WiiU

WiiU Lurking in the Shadows

May 7, 2014
    Between worlds of Hyrule & Lorule
    What did you do to brick it ?

5. Moon164
    OP

Moon164 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Brazil
    I was just playing and so its happen

6. Saiyan Lusitano

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden
    Hey fella, I tried looking for a "Wii U Recovery Mode" like PS3 has (press the I/O button for 5 secs and you're in) though it doesn't have any of those wonderful tools so what you're left with is sending Nintendo an email or call. Considering you're in the Americas perhaps NoA has customer service in Portuguese so worth a shot.

Alternatively you could try to contact Nintendo of Portugal (maybe they could transfer your issue to someone over at NoA) for a shot at it if you don't feel comfortable speaking in English @ https://www.nintendo.pt/Assistencia/Contactos/Contactos-621598.html

7. Moon164
    OP

Moon164 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Brazil
    @Saiyan Lusitano
    Thanks... I don't think this will help in something but thanks for help.

8. Moon164
    OP

Moon164 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Brazil
    Help Please...

9. RodrigoDavy

RodrigoDavy GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 9, 2011
    Brazil
    Have you made any progress? I'm kind of going through a similar problem. My Wii U is still working but some of my games keep randomly freezing with error 160-0103. If you're still needing an advice contact the Nintendo authorized technical support in São Paulo. I sent them an email, I'm waiting for the reply. I'll leave their contact in the spoiler below.

Você teve algum progresso? Eu tô numa situação parecida... Meu Wii U ainda funciona mas quando jogo alguma coisa, o jogo fica travando aleatoriamente com a mensagem do erro 160-0103. Se tiver precisando de ajuda ainda, contate a Assistência Técnica autorizada da Nintendo em São Paulo. Eu mandei um email para eles, estou esperando a resposta. Vou deixar o contato dela no spoiler abaixo.

Autorizada da Nintendo no Brasil