Hacking Help my n3ds bricked

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
even I know I have a NAND backup on 2 of my HDD and 1 on the SD card, every time I do something crucial with the 3ds I always make a new NAND.BIN backup

Reactions: blackblaze

blackblaze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the most important question is why did you turn it off? I mean like there are warnings everywhere.
I didnt exactly turn it off. What I actually did was first go to system settings to check the firmware, which it showed as 9.5, then exited system settings. When I did that, I got the black screen of death, and after that I turned it off.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where?
We know that OP does not have EmuNAND partition and he never wrote he search for NAND.bin on SD.
@blackblaze ?
I do not have it on my SD card T.T Thanks for the help though.

D

Deleted-355425

dont forget to remove the flashcart before you send it in, probably would remove your SD card too.

Reactions: Zidapi

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I created Emunand on the 4 Gb card that I got my with N3DS XL. Then I switched it out with a 32 Gb one and that's what I use currently. The 4 Gb card is now safe and secure :)

Now, I have 2 to 3 nand backups on my PC, pen drive, and of course the 4 Gb card that came with my system :D

Reactions: blackblaze

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
did you do a "complete format" or just a "quick format", 'cause there are programs that can help you to recover files after format, so... why don't you try that? hopefully you can find you NAND.bin
I didnt format the sd card. I formatted my laptops hard drive.
yeah, forgot to mention that I'm talking about your PC, search for "Recuva" in google.

EDIT (Again): did you format your HDD with the WinX installer? 'cause if that's the case, there are so much probabilities that you can recover your NAND.bin with this program

blackblaze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, forgot to mention that I'm talking about your PC, search for "Recuva" in google.

EDIT (Again): did you format your HDD with the WinX installer? 'cause if that's the case, there are so much probabilities that you can recover your NAND.bin with this program
I just used recuva on all local drives but I was unable to recover any of my old files. Thanks for helping though.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Did you check to see if you have a Windows.old directory on the root of your main drive? Or did you completely wipe everything?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay