HELP! My laptop keeps saying I have a disc error HELP!

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Herro.
So i'm having some issues with my laptop. It keeps freezing most of the time when I open up Skype or a game. On some occasions it says, 'Windows has encountered a critical problem. Your computer will now restart, please save your work.'
Whenever I start it up sometimes the 'Starting Windows' screen doesn't occur. I have to keep on turning it off and on, after about 4 or 5 times, it works.

This is very frustrating and it would be good if someone has a solution.
I also have a downloaded copy of Windows 8 on the same computer where I have Windows 7, so I can switch.
The one having the problems is Windows 7 Home Premium.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be going to the place of needing replacement though, but then again I don't know anything about hardware so I'm not really qualified to say that :P
Buy a new hard drive, transfer the stuff from the current one to the new one and shove it inside ur laptop again, it should fix it. Or it might be a windows fuckup, idk

Skull Kiddo

Definitely Not A Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I kind of like Windows too but it's sometimes so glitchy ;_; I like 7 the best, I have 8 in my yet-to-repair laptop and that OS is glitchy as hell. I think 7 has better perfomance, my laptop got a kind of weak CPU (Acer Aspire V5-122P)

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies guys.
Yeah I do think it is in need of a total replacement because I'm not going to try and fix it when I'm getting a new one for Christmas.

Oh and Happy Christmas guys! :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt