GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
hughjass said:
Ace Faith said:
Other forums might be able to help? This blog will only keep sinking away, sadly...
frown.gif
Wish you all the best of luck, regardless!

Thanks!
smile.gif
And yeah I've tried other forums, people elsewhere have been nowhere near as awesome as you guys though! Surprisingly, music related forums have been the least responsive
unsure.gif

Another gaming-related forum has just had one particular guy responding, flaming me constantly and acting like I'm asking something huge of people (ironically, he's spent WAY more time flaming me then it would have taken to vote
tongue.gif
)

A few other forums have gotten me a couple of votes, but here and facebook have had the best responses so far
smile.gif
You can most certainly count on GBAtemp, mate!
Another gaming forum that might prove to be useful...... maybe BasilMarket? I dunno if the rules allow so, but it's a fairly active forum, for sure
wink.gif

hughjass

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
Ace Faith said:
You can most certainly count on GBAtemp, mate!
Another gaming forum that might prove to be useful...... maybe BasilMarket? I dunno if the rules allow so, but it's a fairly active forum, for sure
wink.gif

Thanks for the heads up!
smile.gif
Tried signing up there, but won't let me post a thread there :S Will try again later I guess!

hughjass

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
Hey thanks guys! Was out most of yesterday (playing in my city center for the competition) so I've only just seen your posts!

Thank you for the support! I'm now 7th (but only by a couple of votes) - the competition is getting tough, the band in 5th are now almost 60 votes ahead!
blink.gif

Voting is going private after today (so they can make the announcement of the finalists a surprise), so it could go any way now! :S

hughjass

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
sinharvest24 said:
Voted for you
smile.gif

Sorry to say but you're quite a bit behind, hope you get some more votes.

Yup I know
frown.gif
Thanks for voting though!
smile.gif
and you never know, there's still enough time for things to turn around
smile.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(azure0wind @ Jun 27 2011, 05:55 PM) voted. you should make a sig so anyone can vote you.
anyway gl.

Thanks!
biggrin.gif
And yep I've got the info in my sig
smile.gif
Maybe I should move it to the top though...

hughjass

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
So voting is almost over and I'm falling way behind with votes
frown.gif
I need around 110 more to make it through, so if anyone sees this and has facebook, I would be SO grateful if you could spare a moment to vote for me! You have no idea how much it would mean to make it into the top 5!

hughjass

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
voting closes at midnight tonight! Votes are now private so you can't see how many votes everyone has until the top 5 are announced, but you can still vote! I haven't got long to try and get back into the top 5 so any votes would be massively appreciated !
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: