Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
hi everyone

i'v moddedwii in 3.2u latest iso in my wii is 53 what should i do to play the new games like COD WMR / Reed steel 2 / wii sport 2 etc because they gave me 002&001 errors and in blue screen plz i need help

zoby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
thanx man but my wii is chip moded so i don't need usb loder i use dvds so what ioss hould i need to install ??
(is ciso just for soft moded ppl???)

and what abut bootmii ? should i update my wii to 4.1 to put it ??
sory if my EN is bad
rolleyes.gif

C.S.I.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You need new IOS's. Update to 4.2 via Xflaks links to the NUS Auto Downloader.

Else, you can also use his NUS Auto downloader to JUST get all updated IOS's, but not the 4.2 System Menu??

No need to hack it IF your modchip supports 4.2. Can u flash it with later firmware.
Otherwise you may need a softmod anyway....

And yes, you only need Custom IOS (cIOS) for softmod.

I modded mine before xflaks NUS Auto Downloader was out, so unsure exactly how customizable it is.

zoby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
thanx but i don't know what chip in my wii and how do i know if it support 4.2??

and if i download the latest ios's in wad type then install it withwad manager will this work??

and what about Trucha Bug should i install it too????

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zoby said:
thanx but i don't know what chip in my wii and how do i know if it support 4.2??

and if i download the latest ios's in wad type then install it withwad manager will this work??

and what about Trucha Bug should i install it too????

Install these to get your games to work. You are most likely have a outdated one if you are on 3.2.

IOS55-64-4633 - Call of Duty MWR & Wii Sports Resort
IOS53-64-v5149 - Red Steel 2

No need to update your Wii or anything at all because games don't actually need a system menu to play games (you need system menu to launch games). If you want to update thought, I recommend you grab a retail copy of Super Mario Galaxy 2 and update your Wii to 4.2 then softmodd it just in case your chip doesn't support 4.2. Since your Wii seems old, you should be able to play backup discs so you can install NeoGamma to launch your discs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL