Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

x3Advent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah bro it's Eid Adha
Anyway skateboards that are $25 will fail on you, their the cheap quality ones but idk what country you are in but in America and Australia the $25 are frowned upon from actual skaters and it will seriously get you hurt (it'll stop rolling outta now where and throw you off)

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OBVIOUSLY YOU'LL GET THE 3DS!!!!!

And I think you should get a Kinect..
You can do a lot more stuff w/ the Kinect instead of the Handycam
smile.gif

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, now I'm kinda changing my tone. It might be smart to get the Kinect, since it's the most readily available. And if he doesn't like it or comes into money when the 3DS comes out, then he can sell the kinect for the 3DS or something. I mean holding the money for the 3DS is kinda a bad idea, at least for me anyway. Money burns a hole in my pocket...

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
x3Advent said:
Yeah bro it's Eid Adha
Anyway skateboards that are $25 will fail on you, their the cheap quality ones but idk what country you are in but in America and Australia the $25 are frowned upon from actual skaters and it will seriously get you hurt (it'll stop rolling outta now where and throw you off)

I'll use my allowence money to save up for the skateboard
tongue.gif

Thanks for the advice though. I'll look towards the awesome beginner models.

Crazzy1 said:
OBVIOUSLY YOU'LL GET THE 3DS!!!!!

And I think you should get a Kinect..
You can do a lot more stuff w/ the Kinect instead of the Handycam
smile.gif

Yeah true... But like the HandyCam's basically gonna follow me around wherever I go and I won't miss those moments where it's like "**** I WISH I had a camera now :/ " And it's HD
smileipb2.png

So okk +1 to Xbox + Kinect in here

BortzANATOR said:
3DS cause were all fanboys.
I say the sony thing cause i dont like M$

Lol "sony thing" sounds like you don't know what HandyCam is
tongue.gif
Lol generally I think MS is friggin' awesome. Sony's awesome too but not their gaming.
Oke +1 to HandyCam

QUOTE(CarbonX13 @ Nov 2 2010, 03:19 AM) Get yourself a Nintendo 3DS when it launches. I'd actual skip out on Kinect if I were you, and just get a full 250GB Xbox 360S, much worth the value in my opinion.

Dude why should I buy just the 3DS + Xbox 250 GB slim when I can alternatively get 3DS + Xbox 250 GB Slim + Kinect + Kinect Adventures (game) .
I mean I already have the money for the 3DS and all I need to wait for is eid (approx a week away and this time I'm getting around $90 extra bucks cause my other uncle's gonna be there this time as well)

Ok one vote for 3DS in here..
I don't know if I should count a vote for the xbox since you advised to get it without kinect for some odd reason when I can afford it already
tongue.gif

QUOTE(SubliminalSegue @ Nov 2 2010, 05:34 AM)
Well, now I'm kinda changing my tone. It might be smart to get the Kinect, since it's the most readily available. And if he doesn't like it or comes into money when the 3DS comes out, then he can sell the kinect for the 3DS or something. I mean holding the money for the 3DS is kinda a bad idea, at least for me anyway. Money burns a hole in my pocket...

I'm not the selling type of person. If I get a Kinect I'm DEFINITELY keeping it even if it sucks
tongue.gif

And no worries, I have the cash all planned out, so I won't end up with an empty pocket if I buy xbox + Kinect so I can definitely afford the 3DS.
But thx for the advice.
+1 for xbox and kinect and... plus one for 3DS I guess (looks like)

Anyway, just gotta wait till my dad comes back from travel so he can work out the amazon ordering and stuff.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Mates, let me just say that I don't regret listening to you guys AT ALL!
biggrin.gif

I have Kinect and a 4GB Xbox Slim + Kinect Adventures + Kinect Sports and IT'S AWESOME! IT'S SO ACCURATE AND REAL IT'S A CHARM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free