Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First things first... Yes, I have perused the more than helpful stickied thread on GBA's Essential games.

Anyway, I just finished Castlevania: AoS, and now I'm kind of stuck. I'm playing Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones (on Hard) right now, but sometimes I need a distraction before my brain bleeds, y'know? Care to give me a helping hand?

Btw, I'm playing with an emulator, so some of the more action-heavy titles or the ones that require you to use 4 buttons at once will be kind of hard. And, for reasons unknown to me, the copies of Emerald and Fire Red/Leaf Green I have don't seem to agree with my VBA, so for the moment, no Pokemanz
hate2.gif

kcaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I'm pretty sure you could play it with no troubles on an emulator.

Also, Lunar Legend. It's a pretty fun RPG that's kind of underrated actually, I think. I had problems with it on an emulator before and had to run it on a flash cart though.

Toki~

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In VBA options there is an option to click real time clock, just make sure that options ticked everytime you load up the pokemon rom, the game may say the save is corrupted but it still saves and loads from the save and have so far had no clock error.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you dont give a damn about story i sugguest the stafi games

the metroids for GBA

Mario and Luigi super star saga(best in the Mario & Luigi series)

the kirby games

warioland 4

and the two zelda games

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing Super Robot Wars J (translated). It's a turn based Strategy RPG where you can make decisions on where your robot goes during some points in game play. I am on chapter 43 right now. I play it on my DSTWO.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You HAVE to try Densetsu no Stafi.

It was recently DS Game of the Week, but the series started on GBA and has some great titles there too.

D

Deleted-236924

Shinigami357 said:
And, for reasons unknown to me, the copies of Emerald and Fire Red/Leaf Green I have don't seem to agree with my VBA
Can't play FR/LG/Emerald?
Play Ruby/Sapphire!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0