ROM Hack Help me in To Love Ru translation

Rigle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I want translate this game, but when I unpack the game with DsLazy, there are only .paz archives...
...see the screen...

...I tried open this with the windhex, but with the ascii table and the sjis.tbl I don't find anything...
...I want to translate the menu and, if this is possible, the game...

I have experience with other translations (Spanish translations
tongue.gif
)

Rigle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I was search any "legible text" , but... I can't find anyone...

EDIT: If you want to accept me in the msn...
rolleyes.gif

Praetor192

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I support this product and/or service.

Seriously though, I was *attempting* to play this game last night, but I had barely any clue as to what was going on. I was wishing someone would make a translation of it. Everyone, please help with this heroic effort!

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'd like to support too, but unfortunatle I don't know Japanese. I can read Katakana and figure it out, but about Hiragana and Kanji....
bow.gif
I'm unworthyyyy.

Anyway, should you be able to find the text, translating this is just a matter of time, it's all about text, nothing to worry about, and the minigames (well, I've just looked at two) doesn't require text, and you must be able to figure out what you have to do.

But, the main problem being: is there space restriction for this game? Our friend which is translating Fire Emblem is frustrated since he can't translate the text well, there's space restriction for the text, and the textbox isn't big enough......

I feel sorry for him too.....

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Raestloz said:
I'd like to support too, but unfortunatle I don't know Japanese. I can read Katakana and figure it out, but about Hiragana and Kanji....
bow.gif
I'm unworthyyyy.

Anyway, should you be able to find the text, translating this is just a matter of time, it's all about text, nothing to worry about, and the minigames (well, I've just looked at two) doesn't require text, and you must be able to figure out what you have to do.

But, the main problem being: is there space restriction for this game? Our friend which is translating Fire Emblem is frustrated since he can't translate the text well, there's space restriction for the text, and the textbox isn't big enough......

I feel sorry for him too.....
wtf.gif
Neither me nor Nehe32 are frustrated.

Rigle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
OK, I go to see the page and search any solution ...
...I'll need a Unicode Table...
...where can I find one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up