Hacking HELP ME I'M HAVING A DISASTER AFTER DISASTER

Marby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in a big trouble. I changed my wii's region to PAL so I updated to 3.4e knowing that I can

downgrade to 3.2e to get the PAL forcast and news channels. Everything went fine, then I followed EoC tutorial to

downgrade from 3.4e to 3.2e I did everything I got the files from BIG MOE'S pack I installed cios_fix using custom WM

and IOS16 using wad manager but when I launched IOS Downgrader it gave me some errors at first ret=-1 then

ret=-1017. What's going on? Internet is working perfectly on my wii, So why is this happening?? I tried downloading cios_fix and

ios16 from many sources but no luck . If anyone could help me please????

Merry xmas and happy eid

bye,

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Check out the link in my signature to my cIOS error code guide to find out what the errors are....

Also try deleting the cIOS's with anytitledeleter then reinstall them....

-Kitt050383

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My guide was meant to be used with the files I had put together. Chances are that is not your problem, but it was only set up that way so the guide could be used in a clearer more logical fashion.

I will see what I can do to help you. Check your PM

Marby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EmperorOfCanada said:
My guide was meant to be used with the files I had put together. Chances are that is not your problem, but it was only set up that way so the guide could be used in a clearer more logical fashion.

I will see what I can do to help you. Check your PM

Ok thanks EoC check your PM, I searched on google and found many people with the same problem but no one got it working. I

can't use anytitle deleter because I am on 3.4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp