Help me find a game?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Sora de Eclaune, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Sora de Eclaune
    OP

Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    There was a flash game I used to play on some site called Ezone called Xena: Warrior Princess, and I want to play it again. Googling produces no results beyond credits pages and Ezone no longer hosts the game.

What I remember about it was that it had very good graphics for a 2D sidescrolling platformer/beat-em-up. The story was generic, but the difficulty wasn't easy.

Can anyone help me find the game?

2. junkerde

junkerde Banned

Banned
    Jan 3, 2011
    United States
    LOL, Xena hahahah, but i found a different version: http://www.playr.org/play/xena_-_warrior_princess/1703

3. Sora de Eclaune
    OP

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    That's not it. That's just a flash version of the GBC game. I'm looking for a completely original flash game.

4. Psyfira

Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

Dec 31, 2003
    England
    Read the about section; this looks like the developer's own website so it's unlikely you'll find the game anywhere else. They have a contact link, if you're really bothered just ask them [​IMG]

5. Sora de Eclaune
    OP

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    Back in the day, this flash game was EVERYWHERE. I don't understand how it can't be found anywhere else now.

6. machomuu

machomuu Drops by occasionally

Sep 4, 2009
    United States
    The Courtroom