All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
There was a flash game I used to play on some site called Ezone called Xena: Warrior Princess, and I want to play it again. Googling produces no results beyond credits pages and Ezone no longer hosts the game.

What I remember about it was that it had very good graphics for a 2D sidescrolling platformer/beat-em-up. The story was generic, but the difficulty wasn't easy.

Can anyone help me find the game?

junkerde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:
There was a flash game I used to play on some site called Ezone called Xena: Warrior Princess, and I want to play it again. Googling produces no results beyond credits pages and Ezone no longer hosts the game.

What I remember about it was that it had very good graphics for a 2D sidescrolling platformer/beat-em-up. The story was generic, but the difficulty wasn't easy.

LOL, Xena hahahah, but i found a different version: http://www.playr.org/play/xena_-_warrior_princess/1703

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
junkerde said:
Sora de Eclaune said:

LOL, Xena hahahah, but i found a different version: http://www.playr.org/play/xena_-_warrior_princess/1703
That's not it. That's just a flash version of the GBC game. I'm looking for a completely original flash game.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Read the about section; this looks like the developer's own website so it's unlikely you'll find the game anywhere else. They have a contact link, if you're really bothered just ask them
smile.gif

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Psyfira said:
Read the about section; this looks like the developer's own website so it's unlikely you'll find the game anywhere else. They have a contact link, if you're really bothered just ask them
smile.gif
Back in the day, this flash game was EVERYWHERE. I don't understand how it can't be found anywhere else now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1