• Total voters

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Im in some Agony here. My Father is paying me side money for Helping at his job in the next week or two. Now as most of you may or may not kno, Im a HUGE collector of various franchises (see the links in the spoilers to see what I mean)

http://gbatemp.net/threads/things-you-recently-bought.347639/page-49#post-4920126 (this one shows off various Nintendo thing including Vintage Ocarina of time figures.)
http://gbatemp.net/threads/things-you-recently-bought.347639/page-50#post-4921457
(My gorgeous Portal Gun, one of the original 5000 made.)
http://gbatemp.net/threads/things-you-recently-bought.347639/page-50#post-4924583
(My Halo figures, collection always growing so I wouldnt bother suggesting anything here unless its something AMAZING)

I only collect things from franchises I adore, and I pride myself in obtaining and owning really rare things.

Here's My dilemma. I'm torn between two Amazingly rare things and cant decide, so I wanna see if yall can help me.
Option A is this Beauty

f35a_half_life2_gravity_gun_on.jpg

This is a To Scale Replica of the Gravity Gun from Half life 2, with working sounds, lights and all. It'd look amazing next to my Portal Gun Replica, and I already have a Headcrab plush coming soon that would fit the theme nicely. Its not AS rare, but its also recently released and can start to become rare in mere days to weeks.

Option B However, is EXTREMELY rare.

$_3.JPG

This Is a replica of the Baby Metroid Other M. This little guy was handcrafted for a convention in tokyo, made by a brand called Zoomoth. They were only shown at the convention and only 50 were made. They re-released a second version encased in ice but it looks pretty shit. So this guy is pretty rare. My only problem is he's not officially licensed. Because of this, he doesn't have much worth, moreso just interest value. However as a Huge Metroid fan I would love to own him either way.

So what do you guys think? Which should I go for? Or do you have a suggestion for me instead that maybe I havent seen?
My Favorite Franchises are:
Zelda
Metroid
Halo
Portal
Half life
Team Fortress 2
Resident Evil

Tell me what y'all think. And dont forget to check my spoilers. You may suggest something i already have.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a soft spot for Nintendo but I also like not spending money on dust collectors.

You should look at it as an investment and which one will be worth more in in the long run.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd get the Gravity Gun. It just looks a lot more impressive than the Metroid, even though it may technically be not as rare.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay