Hacking Help (lightsaber duels)

lordshark12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there guys, i checked the compatibility matrix and it said it works but the other one said it doesnt. The game im talking about is Star Wars Clone Wars Lightsaber Duels. I use backup launcher 0.3 beta, that is what it says on the bottom of my tv screen, to launch games, i launch the launcher from homebrew channel. It has this weird message after i press launch game, its says launching game at first, at eventually it becomes scramble up and all i read out is DVD, and the rest of the letter are like mixed toghther, i think it says no dvd, though it is in. Can some1 help me plz, i just got my wii softmodded and i really want to play it.

Once again im using Backup Launcher 0.3 beta, and the game is Star wars lightsaber duels, this is the only game i burned (using imgburn at 2x).

thank you
unsure.gif

lordshark12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont why but it says dvd read error 324 im pretty sure there is nothing wrong with the homebrew, cause i read in order to check if it works you put in a real game and if it launches that your launcher and homebrew is fine, and a real game did work but maybe the iso is bad, i got it from

http://tehparadox.com/forum/f76/hippyfreak...-thread-223534/

im prolly gunna get all my isos from there, but also used ios patcher on my comp and made it to ios 249 but it still dont work. (this was a different game shaun white snowboarding, but i know it works for sure i cause i read the comptibility list)

still say dvd read error 324 please help

lordshark12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used .3 gamma its says disk read error 324

and neogamma which i got from vegetas post says timeout

is it the the dvd im using?

i use tdk 16x dvd-r 4.7gb at 2x and also ios patched my second iso but it dont work (shaun white)

for some reason imgburn for me can only burn at 2x even i press 3x or 4x still have to try 2.4x and see what happens, im using my laptops dvd burner, some ppl say use a desktop, ill ask my bro if he can burn for me.

also i heard verbatim dvd-r 16x at 2.4 always work is this true?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv