Help installing sysCFW on OLED

ohheplays

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I've had a modded V1 switch for a while now that I modded myself, but I made the decision to upgrade to a modded OLED after getting the info of someone who modded OLEDs from a friend.

Long story short, I had him mod my OLED for me, and when he sent it back he had set it up with emuNAND but I hadn't realized that was how it would be done. I ONLY do live injections on ACNH and have an older hacked switch already with a sysnandCFW setup that has been working fine.

After a lot of back and forth explaining to him how I wanted sysnandCFW he sent me instructions on how to disable emuNAND so I could play ACNH without blocking nintendos servers. I went through all the steps he sent and it seemed to work but now when i try to open animal crossing I am getting error code 21-55-8007. I asked him about it and he said he had no idea what it was.

I'm in a discord server full of people with the sysCFW setup (HHQ) and I asked about the issue there and I was told to setup sysCFW and was directed to the Homebrew NH Switch guide but I'm not really sure this guide applies to me with the OLED having a modchip.

Is there a way to setup sysCFW so I can play ACNH and do my live injections as I currently do on my V1 switch/could anyone help me figure this out? Thank you in advance - I understand most of the terms and stuff but im still fairly new to all this so I appreciate any help and patience. Please let me know if anything doesn't make sense! :)

ohheplays

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2155-8007 sound like it trying to connect to eshop to verify if you can start the game or not, typically it is a problem with game that you want to play online, it is not sig patches problem.
my other switch uses the same nintendo account so it has to check if it can be played everytime.

i am able to open the game find using OFW but not when i go on my CFW.

Check if serial number is blank out.
what did you mean by this? in my settings? it is not

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You could just backup and then delete the atmosphere and the bootloader folder, together with the payload.bin from your sd card.
Then download the latest atmosphere version from here:
https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases/latest
and latest hekate from here:
https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases/latest

Extract both zips to your SD card.
Rename the hekate.bin to payload.bin

edit bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini:
Code:
[config]
autoboot=1
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=40
autohosoff=0
autonogc=0
updater2p=1
bootprotect=0

[Atmosphere-hekate]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1=atmosphere/kips/*

this should be a very basic sysnandCFW setup, with the mostly online safe settings from atmosphere and without any blocks.

ohheplays

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could just backup and then delete the atmosphere and the bootloader folder, together with the payload.bin from your sd card.
Then download the latest atmosphere version from here:

and latest hekate from here:

Extract both zips to your SD card.
Rename the hekate.bin to payload.bin

edit bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini:
Code:
[config]
autoboot=1
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=40
autohosoff=0
autonogc=0
updater2p=1
bootprotect=0

[Atmosphere-hekate]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1=atmosphere/kips/*

this should be a very basic sysnandCFW setup, with the mostly online safe settings from atmosphere and without any blocks.
I'm only hesitant to do this because the guy who modded it told me when updates to atmosphere happen he has to send files that work with the modchip he installed?

He said the ones online won't work with the chip but I don't fully understand how/what that means

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm only hesitant to do this because the guy who modded it told me when updates to atmosphere happen he has to send files that work with the modchip he installed?

He said the ones online won't work with the chip but I don't fully understand how/what that means
if you backup the files and folders in the first step, like I mentioned, then the worst thing that should happen is that its not booting and you need to restore the files backed up before to put it back in its current state. ^^

ohheplays

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you backup the files and folders in the first step, like I mentioned, then the worst thing that should happen is that its not booting and you need to restore the files backed up before to put it back in its current state. ^^
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 3.08.35 PM.png

trying this now, but I'm not seeingb ootloader/hekate_ipl.ini

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was there another `payload.bin` before you rename the `hekate_ctcaer_5.7.2.bin` to `payload.bin`?

That pack seems to include signature patches and tinfoil, so I would not use it with a to go online.

He can take out tinfoil if he want, I have running on a OLED, I though he should get it a try.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
He can take out tinfoil if he want, I have running on a OLED, I though he should get it a try.
The signature patches and atmosphere/hekate settings are more what he might want to stay away from in that pack, when planning to go online.
The payload.bin is also just hekate, and unless the modchip uses the boot.dat and boot.ini for some reason, that should not really make a difference, but he could try putting the payload.bin, boot.dat and boot.ini from that package on the sd-card and check if it makes a difference.

ohheplays

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was there another `payload.bin` before you rename the `hekate_ctcaer_5.7.2.bin` to `payload.bin`?

That pack seems to include signature patches and tinfoil, so I would not use it with a to go online.
following up, I missed the part about renaming to payload.bin so that was on me.

but now I booted it up and when i try to open ACNH I get this error: 2123-0011

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...