Help identify capacitor(?) near M92 chip on switch lite

gabrilapin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi repair guys ! I'm a big noob so... do you know what is this component by the SWITCH LITE M92T36 and its specifications ?
I think its a 0402 capacitor but i can't be sure (sorry for the flux mess, btw any tips for cleaning a whole lot of flux mess ?)

Attachments

• PICT0000 (2).jpg
    PICT0000 (2).jpg
    610 KB · Views: 89

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi repair guys ! I'm a big noob so... do you know what is this component by the SWITCH LITE M92T36 and its specifications ?
I think its a 0402 capacitor but i can't be sure (sorry for the flux mess, btw any tips for cleaning a whole lot of flux mess ?)
Does this help?

1676176331680.jpeg

There’s a lot of component pics where this pic came from::
https://www.tronicsfixforum.com/t/nintendo-switch-lite-missing-capacitors-and-resistors/5290

To get extra flux off I use a soft bristled toothbrush or a q-tip.
Soak in IPA and gently brush off the extra flux.
Everything will evaporate and leave things nice and clean and ready for more flux!

gabrilapin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does this help?

View attachment 352797

There’s a lot of component pics where this pic came from::
https://www.tronicsfixforum.com/t/nintendo-switch-lite-missing-capacitors-and-resistors/5290

To get extra flux off I use a soft bristled toothbrush or a q-tip.
Soak in IPA and gently brush off the extra flux.
Everything will evaporate and leave things nice and clean and ready for more flux!
Yeah i saw this pic a while ago and i "concluded" that it could be a 0402 4.7uF capacitor because its the only Brown on the pic with this size but i can't really be sure because its not the same layout on the switch lite...
And now that i look at it again i'm thinking that thit could be the "1.uF or 2.2uF" on the right of your pic because of his position and link relative to the pins while turning the photo to see the text on the correct orientation, so i really dont know... please help if tou can

Last edited by gabrilapin,

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i saw this pic a while ago and i "concluded" that it could be a 0402 4.7uF capacitor because its the only Brown on the pic with this size but i can't really be sure because its not the same layout on the switch lite...
That’s supposed to be a Switch Lite according to the thread, I guess there are a few different board revisions out there. You might could ask on tronixfix itself.

gabrilapin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That’s supposed to be a Switch Lite according to the thread, I guess there are a few different board revisions out there. You might could ask on tronixfix itself.
I posted another similar question there and nobody responded but i can try again for this one i guess but i can't post pictures like here...
Thanks for trying to help me ;)

Last edited by gabrilapin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte