Hacking Homebrew help i formatted my ebay pandora mem stick !!

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
hi,

i need someone to help me please i need to make a slim psp pandora mem stick,what happen is i bought the pandora battery + memory stick kit from ebay with all the files loaded ready to use on my slim psp & after i finished the firmware upgrade with the pandora & the mem stick kit i mistakingly formatted the the pandora mem card!!!! i need someone's help to make this pandora mem stick .

thanks for any help

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
go on to maxconsole.com and look in the psp forum of "PSP Downgrading, Firmware Exploits & Launchers".there they have a thread all about the pandora battery with the files you need and a very easy guide on how to install it on to your memory stick.by the way how much did you pay for the kit.you could have done it yourself if you know someone with a psp with custom firmware installed.any probs reply here or on maxconsole i'm there with the same username.good uck buddy.......................sudeki300

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
hi, i paid around $50 for the kit .

ok i have done some searching & found this software but i'm not sure if it will create the required mem stick for the pandora battery i have & will it have the right files on the stick for my slim psp ??? also if i use this software will it do anything or even damage my original slim psp battery ??

f_8e5e11m_0b7f909.jpg

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You cannot create the pandora battery on a psp slim, the battery can only be created on the regular (fat) psp...
Don't really know about the memory stick, but I assume you need a "fat" psp for that to, as the slim cant run homebrew things by default.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
You cannot create the pandora battery on a psp slim, the battery can only be created on the regular (fat) psp...
Don't really know about the memory stick, but I assume you need a "fat" psp for that to, as the slim cant run homebrew things by default.

i dont need to create the pandora as i already have it (read thread) & no i think you wrong the pandora battery can now be created on psp slim
wink.gif

all i need to know is how to create the mem stick on my slim psp ,hopefully someone here will share the knowledge.

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chuckstudios if you don't know what you're talking about, don't post. Nothing used in making the Pandora's battery is made by Sony. They studied how Sony created jigkick batteries to unbrick PSPs at the factory, reverse engineered it, and used all fo their own custom programs, etc. Check out the N00bz website.

Lodis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chuckstudios if you don't know what you're talking about, don't post. Nothing used in making the Pandora's battery is made by Sony. They studied how Sony created jigkick batteries to unbrick PSPs at the factory, reverse engineered it, and used all fo their own custom programs, etc. Check out the N00bz website.

If someone is selling the memorystick with all of the files already done then it contains Sony Copyrighted firmware files. This is the reason why they make you create the magic memory stick yourself because you need to get the eboots yourself. Once the firmware eboots have been extracted that is when they contain Sony copyrighted material.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
hi, i paid around $50 for the kit .

ok i have done some searching & found this software but i'm not sure if it will create the required mem stick for the pandora battery i have & will it have the right files on the stick for my slim psp ??? also if i use this software will it do anything or even damage my original slim psp battery ??

f_8e5e11m_0b7f909.jpg

anyone knows if i can i use the above software to create the stick to use with my pandora battery without damaging me slim psp battery ?

& please guys keep to topic
rolleyes.gif

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the files that you need, all that you have to do is run that gui that mr dude created that posted a pic of, and then after that you have to run psp slim custum firmware extender " on psp with cfw" and over write some of the original pandora files. I have them on a stick at my friends house. I let him borrow to flash his slim, but I think I have it on my computer. send me pm if need.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.