There are some legit guys one here who will hard mod it for you

Reactions: qi_synergist

qi_synergist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're going to have to get them hard modded assuming you have the backups. Personally, I think you should have only performed on 1 3DS at a time, and put files in each their own seperate folders.

My suggestion if you are able to try again.
If you either restore, or buy a new system, set any other 3DS aside, don't touch them. When you start the instructions, make a new folder on your desktop, inside each folder, make a new folder for each part of the tutorial.

So PART1 will hold all the downloads and files you use for that page ONLY. When you go to PART2, go back, make a new folder outside, and do the same, even if you have to redownload what you already have. Even put your backups in a folder inside the part folder where you make backups. I think PART4 is one of them. It's the safest way to do this. I actually A9LH'd my European N3DS yesterday and I'm very happy with it. You just need to be VERY careful while doing this mod, and don't get impatient. It took me 5 or 6 hours to do mine on a freshly formatted 9.2E system with a blank SD card. Once I get a copy of Cubic Ninja for my main system, I'm comfortable enough to try again, but this time, retaining all of my stuff.

EDIT: Like this. Only folders and ZIPs are showing. My otp.bin for my N3DS EUR is in the root of PART4.

View attachment 46871

fully agree w/ this statement..had each step in it's own folder even if it ended up being duplicate files

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Christ why would you do two at the same time if you had no idea what you were doing the sensible thing to do was do one and if that worked fine do the other.

I couldn't agree more with this statement. The first 3 a9lh installations I did were all done one at a time. Only after I did those 3 and had all of the tools set up in an organized manner, did I feel confident enough to handle multiple installations to save time. The most that I've done at once was 3. Even that was done on a staggered schedule, so that I was only hands-on with one unit at a time while the others were in the middle of a lengthy process, like downgrading or reading/writing NAND dumps.

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can't find anyone, you may need to do it yourself. Soldering irons aren't expensive (around $10) and there are tutorials on YouTube. The thing is, you'll need to be VERY careful when soldering. One wrong move and you'll mess the entire system up. Oh, and when you do it yourself, you are doing it at your own risk.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
ok guys i have spoke to him and pretty sure he is screwed completely, he deleted his nand backups and completely wiped his emunands.......sooooo he is up shit creek without a paddle, remember guys keep your nand backups safe and do not delete them for any reason (zip them and upload them to mega or something if you low on disk space), and if something goes wrong stop doing what your doing and seek help before doing anything else like formatting SD cards and deleting stuff :teach:

luxandark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok guys i have spoke to him and pretty sure he is screwed completely, he deleted his nand backups and completely wiped his emunands.......sooooo he is up shit creek without a paddle, remember guys keep your nand backups safe and do not delete them for any reason (zip them and upload them to mega or something if you low on disk space), and if something goes wrong stop doing what your doing and seek help before doing anything else like formatting SD cards and deleting stuff :teach:
gg, no re

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: know what? fuck you guys, i've decided to curse you guys with some knowledge: i'm too sexy by...