nahimgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, today I picked up my 2 3DS one of them is an o3DS and the other is a new one. So I started the OTP process and downgraded them both to 2.1. Here comes the fuckup. Aparently I retreived the OTP for both of them but I transfered the emunand backups around and... I bricked my n3ds by restoring an o3ds backup with decrypt9 via a9lh(ignoring the warnings). Then I got tired and when I retrieved the OTP for the second and reflashed 9.2 i made a safea9lh installer. but i put the n3ds otp there.... So..... it bluescreened.
They're both bricked
What do I do??????????????????????

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So, today I picked up my 2 3DS one of them is an o3DS and the other is a new one. So I started the OTP process and downgraded them both to 2.1. Here comes the fuckup. Aparently I retreived the OTP for both of them but I transfered the emunand backups around and... I bricked my n3ds by restoring an o3ds backup with decrypt9 via a9lh(ignoring the warnings). Then I got tired and when I retrieved the OTP for the second and reflashed 9.2 i made a safea9lh installer. but i put the n3ds otp there.... So..... it bluescreened.
They're both bricked
your fucked, don't buy new systems

KSP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're both bricked
LOLOLOL

That's hilarious. Just get it hardmodded by a pro, you don't sound very pro, no offense. Also I would suggest you just pay the guy who hardmods it for you to do the whole a9lh for you for a fee. I don't think you should risk doing it yourself, you can't even keep your OTPs straight. LOL

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're going to have to get them hard modded assuming you have the backups. Personally, I think you should have only performed on 1 3DS at a time, and put files in each their own seperate folders.

My suggestion if you are able to try again.
If you either restore, or buy a new system, set any other 3DS aside, don't touch them. When you start the instructions, make a new folder on your desktop, inside each folder, make a new folder for each part of the tutorial.

So PART1 will hold all the downloads and files you use for that page ONLY. When you go to PART2, go back, make a new folder outside, and do the same, even if you have to redownload what you already have. Even put your backups in a folder inside the part folder where you make backups. I think PART4 is one of them. It's the safest way to do this. I actually A9LH'd my European N3DS yesterday and I'm very happy with it. You just need to be VERY careful while doing this mod, and don't get impatient. It took me 5 or 6 hours to do mine on a freshly formatted 9.2E system with a blank SD card. Once I get a copy of Cubic Ninja for my main 10.7 system, I'm comfortable enough to try again, but this time, retaining all of my stuff.

EDIT: Like this. Only folders and ZIPs are showing. My otp.bin for my N3DS EUR is in the root of PART4.

Untitled.png

EDIT2: ALSO, when you're done, I also recommend you do something like this. Make a MEGA Account exclusively for 3DS backups with a brand new garbage email and password you've never used, put your NAND's, SDCard Files and OTP.bin in a directory on there, write down credentials on a small piece of paper, fold it and put it into the back of the back plate. That way, if you brick, you can just go into the back plate and everything's there. If you resell the system impulsively, obviously you're not using a personal EMail and Pass, so really, all you're losing are NANDs and console specific files you'll never use again anyway.

Photo Apr 24, 4 26 36 PM.jpg

Last edited by Selim873,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeez. You are screwed. If you don't know what you are doing then why doing it ? You should have ask someone more experience here before you do it. Now, you are screw now. Poor you. I feel your pain. :(

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're both bricked

Ignore the non sentient individuals posting in this thread that love talking shit. You need to get your nand backups and ship your systems to someone that can fix them via a hard mod.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.